Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Managing More Than 1 Team

Pro

Managing More Than 1 Team

Do you manage two or more teams at once?
    Is there more or less enjoyment, or frustration or pressure when managing more than one team at the same time, especially if fortunate to be playing league and both cups in the season?

With additional playing time, do you get a greater chance to experiment more, or do you find your teams being built and playing similar formations?

Any advice to a newbie wanting to start a second team?

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Do you manage two or more teams at once?
    Is there more or less enjoyment, or frustration or pressure when managing more than one team at the same time, especially if fortunate to be playing league and both cups in the season?

With additional playing time, do you get a greater chance to experiment more, or do you find your teams being built and playing similar formations?

Any advice to a newbie wanting to start a second team?
    I manage 4 teams... But you do find that it is a lot more demanding and you end up being stuck around the game more often than you want to be but ofc... you get more experience quickly as you can use experience to help you improve your management style for your main account.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 09-19-2013 at 11:37 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    I used to manage two teams when I first started playing this game,I really enjoyed playing on both the id's initially but later on I gradually lost interest since it was quite hectic to manage both the id's simultaneously and now I just play on one id while the other is there just for sending gifts..
    I used to play different formations on both the id's earlier but later switched to similar formations...
    If you have time in your hand and patience to manage both of your team's equally then go ahead...

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It is nice to experiment for sure. I have a few teams beside my my team, I play them all a little differently. The last one I started benefited from what I have learned on the others. I have time to kill right now, when I don't have so much time it might be hard to manage so many properly. Certainly having a team to play friendlies against at will has been helpful!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gee not enough time in my life too do that
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    LEDDY FC Level 7
    HONOURS
    League Champions 5 times (undefeated season 2 and 6) Runners Up x 1 grrr
    Cup Winners Season 5 (Wembley Stadium)
    Champions league Winners season 5 (Float Marina Singapore)(Cup Double)
    Champions league Winners season 4 (Joy at The Nou Camp )(League and CL Double)
    Champions League Finalist season 2 (The Amsterdam Arena Spud Gun/Helmet Cheese Penalty fiasco )

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yeah I've no kids or adorable grandkids to take up all my time....
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pro
    I play with three teams, I was bored with only two so yes, it is more enjoyable for me. Four would probably be a bit of a burden. One of them I play on 35 tokens per season ( I just won a cup with that team so that was very, very enjoyable ) and don't take any booster offers either. With the other two I periodically farm tokens and boosters although I have slowed down drastically on those since it was becoming time consuming, just videos now..

Pro
    Thanks all. I suppose it came become time consuming, the higher up you progress and the deeper you advance into the cup games.
    You obviously cannot play with one core team in a squad of 22, but two teams with the odd player or 2 making up the shortfall, when playing two matches per day for, say 22days.
    Add to that two other teams and the count jumps to 66 to 70 games in a season (?????), excluding friendlies and experimental games.

How deep into the opposition players and tactics do you actually delve? Or is it just the central fielded DC/MC/ST players.

Pro
    This weekend I have to give up three teams and stay with two only.
    All promoted to Level three ( one first, three second and one fighting for fourth. Lost two cup finals and two C L semifinals.)

HOW TO DECIDE?? draw straws.
    And its just getting into spring, cool evenings, colds beer and the ipad. Perfect time for for evening natches and prep work for the next days games. AAARRRGGGGG.

I enjoy playing with my 2 teams in diferents levels, but some days is dificult to do the Daily training and shearch for good players. Sometimes also happens having 2 games at the same time.

Today i have do prepare 2 cup finals and fight for top 4 with one of them.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast