Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What to expect at Level3?

Addicted
    if you have extra tokens, buy free agents and sell them for cash (this works for level 3 and up)
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    In my experience, i you still have 2* players, sell them imediatly, with only 1star, no body buy them, and you have to put them again with 2 stars to sell.
    misinformation. stars are based on your level. If the player is a 2* player when you are on level 4, he will appear as a 5* player to a person on level 1. When you move up to level 5 and he becomes a 1* player, he will still appear as a 5* player to a person on level 1.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Random View Post
    I'll be level 3 in 2 days as well, but I would be careful in offloading too many 2* players at once. If you want to compete in all three competitions, you need a full complement of 22 players, and it appears that in the first days of the season it's hard to get good replacement players for the 2*'s you sell, with the bidding frenzy and the tokens that it will cost. I myself will be looking to get 3 or 4 young-to-middle aged 4* or 5*'s players worth about 1m.
    When you are level 3 or higher, always bid on 5* players (if money is no object). Why bid for a 4* player against a person 1 level below you who sees that player as a 5* player? Bid on a 5* player and that person who is one level below you can't bid against you.

Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    misinformation. stars are based on your level. If the player is a 2* player when you are on level 4, he will appear as a 5* player to a person on level 1. When you move up to level 5 and he becomes a 1* player, he will still appear as a 5* player to a person on level 1.
    Yes thats correct, but i tryed to sell them at The beggining of the season and nothing, i put them 1 star up, and at first attempt they gone.
    Probably my explnation was not the most correct.

Apprentice
    Everything good till lvl 7 bud then all teams are managed
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    I managed to sell off most of the players I wanted to ( for four teams). Old and low quality. One or positions still to fill, but not too serious
    I also managed to replace them in a quite market. It looks like the higher levels are dumping now( ????)
    still have tokens left, but little cash, for buying after the first week expected free for all. I'll stand back and watch. Will look out for scraps.

At this stage it's seems I am replacing position players with a player that plays in more than one position, a higher rating and younger. So all seems well. What I will plan for end of next season is to have more cash saved up.

And I have about 150 skill points banked to next season. I have to Learn how to identify slow trainers and dump them later on.

Thanks for all input. And good luck for your new season
    Christmas shopping is now over....and I am tired
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    I looked at the transfer markets today, after the star adjustment and the prices for players today, compared to prices at level 2 are INSANE. What's worse is that there are bidders.
    Seems like at level 3 experienced ( not old) players are needed ie. balance btwn old and young.
    Cup draws appear to be abandoned clubs at this stage, in the cup. Not sure about the CL, i expect different!

At level 1 &2 I concentrated on the defenders and midfield players. Now my keeper and support striker feel weak, after selling off and replacing players in the last two days. The defenders and midfield players are large groups and weaklings can hide. But the gk and strikers cannot. Do I look for young replacements or 23-25yrs or older. Gk replacement I'm leaning towards 25ish yrs
    Any thoughts, please.

What to expect at Level3?

I for once, expected to be Level 4 ( i am now finally ) to be able to make offer for players
    **** at this game, yet I like it...

Current level: 13
    League titles - 6 (Level 4, Level 7, Level 9, LEVEL 10, Level 11, LEVEL 12)
    Cup titles - 4 (Level 7, Level 8, LEVEL 10, LEVEL 12)
    Champions League titles - 2 (LEVEL 10, LEVEL 12)

Pro
    Nice bunch here.
    YOU f******g bas**** s

Not one of you said level 3 is a DIFFERENT STEP up...AS IN 'MIND THE LONG DROP down A**hole'

Now we can start competing.
    What a difference, for us beginners.

Right, just spend 16 tokens on a striker, out of my 37 tokens. And I still need 3 extra players. Wanted to wait with bidding, but after seeing the competition, I had to strenghten my squad. So, with seemingly not enough remaining tokens to get extra players, I'm out. Enjoy another unmanaged team, fellow level 3 managers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast