Page 10 of 202 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 2012
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

  1. #91
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Bidding war occuring over Dino Childs, This will help pay some of the fee paid to land the new DC/DMC I had earlier.

    Ended at KO R38, For $178M, Not that I needed much of a big sale.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 09-22-2013 at 07:55 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  2. #92
    FCB
    FCB is offline
    Famous FCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,884
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Bidding war occuring over Dino Childs, This will help pay some of the fee paid to land the new DC/DMC I had earlier.
    I think your league titles are 22 right in your siggy ?
    FCB - Indian Team

    Playing form 2013

  3. #93
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    I think your league titles are 22 right in your siggy ?
    Nope It's 21.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  4. #94
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Childs, Diamond and McFly (all sold as high-end 4*) are now history but nobody wants to buy Michu (5*131), I've already listed him twice and he had no bids both times.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  5. #95
    FCB
    FCB is offline
    Famous FCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,884
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Childs, Diamond and McFly (all sold as high-end 4*) are now history but nobody wants to buy Michu (5*131), I've already listed him twice and he had no bids both times.
    just decrease the price little bit and he will be sold for sure
    FCB - Indian Team

    Playing form 2013

  6. #96
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    just decrease the price little bit and he will be sold for sure
    I put minimum price both times, not concerned about how much he goes for.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  7. #97
    FCB
    FCB is offline
    Famous FCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,884
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I put minimum price both times, not concerned about how much he goes for.
    he is a legend will go for good price for sure ...
    FCB - Indian Team

    Playing form 2013

  8. #98
    FCB
    FCB is offline
    Famous FCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,884
    Any suggestions for this player name and nation ...

    FCB - Indian Team

    Playing form 2013

  9. #99
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,907
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB3 View Post
    Any suggestions for this player name and nation ...

    Pricop George Cătălin, number 9, Romania, trust me he will play like no one else!
    Cat Harrison likes this.

  10. #100
    VIP reddeviljohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    CL... No Batigo United!!!
    Cup... Easy 1st Round Tie.
    Yay! July do you ever come up against these guys in bidding wars?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

    Season 23 Level 23


    United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2


    Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Page 10 of 202 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast