League Match - 10

(48.5) FCB 2 - 1 FC Semere (41.6)

4-3-2-1 | 4-1-3-2

Carrillo (16')
    A Pavan (27')
    Simo (50')

MOTM: Sokolov

Match Report:

Again very tough game that we played after CUP match. Opponent is just behind us with 3 points less than to us in the league. We got many chances and again we failed to utilize it.

We got the break through by Carrillo's goal at 16' when he was 1v1 with keeper. We got 2nd goal when opponent's player tripped and Pavan converted the penalty as goal. After this goal it dull. we are 2-0 at half time.

After start of 2nd half opponent's players started attacking and got result at 50' by Simo and decreased the lead to 2-1. After this goal both teams tried too much but we kept the lead and finished with 2-1.

Team Talk: Bad day for A Pavan and for us. A Pavan missed 3 free kicks in league match and 3 in CUP match.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

This is just unbelievable! Yesterday I got my 1th GK (Walter Švabo) injured + 2 outfield players and today I got my 2nd GK (newly bought) injured! I didn't care to replace him so I played without a GK for 78min and won by 5-0.

I mean, how STUPID do you need to be to think that this is just "random"?

FCB, Wiesse, reddeviljohn and 5 others like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by FCB View Post
    go with 3n-1-4-2 mixed focus, mixed passing ...I have tried and never failed
    or 4-1-4-1 which was not tried by me but got good results ...
    I lost 2-0 .. First i tried 4-1-4-1 and he scored a goal,then in 60min i changed to 3-1-4-2 and yet again he scored a goal and finished 2-0 for him i couldn't create a single chance.. and my players were even to his :@ .. next time we meet i will try my main tactic 4-5-1v
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

RR Cup last 16 - 1st leg

barakuda FC 1-1 Perfect Tactics

barakuda FC: 86.4, dandelion | Perfect Tactics: 83.4, 4-5-1v

This was one of those games that we should have won but it was our opponents' goalkeeper who was the hero, stopping us from running away with victory. The first half was pretty even but we did edge it on some occasions with Nascimento and Shlimazl forcing saves from Murtazov, the barakuda goalkeeper. We absolutely dominated the 2nd half and we forced a double corner from the go and Nascimento met the cross perfectly to give us the lead. It could have been 0-2 but yet again we couldn't score past the goalkeeper, shot after shot was saved for a corner which came to nothing. But Cardozo found his way through to goal and levelled the scoring. It seemed that our hard work was being wasted, we still couldn't get past their goalkeeper despite being in great positions and there was a sense that they would score again. They got a chance right at the end with Eto'o going 1 vs 1 but this time it was our goalkeeper who was the hero, saving the shot and the corner resulted in nothing.

Goals: Nascimento (50'), Cardoso (76')
    MOTM: Murtazov (barakuda GK)

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

League round 10

Today we played a important game. We played against the nr. 2. It was a though game we came 1-0 behind in the first half. FH was bad from us. The second half was much better. Fraile missed 2 freekicks. A bad performance from him. But after all we are very happy with this win. We have now a advance from 5 points against our revival.

Scoreline

18' Chahjoei

53' Grill assist Fraile
    62' Zivkovic assist Soto
    88' Orode our new MC scored his first goal

MOTM: Grill

reddeviljohn, Raykco, dv8r and 3 others like this.

LONDON CITY 3-3 PEBBLES TIGERS

For the second successive day, we've played out a 3-3 draw in the league. We let a lead slip, three times today. Sani Negedu scored first for us on with a run and shot after 14 minutes. Tarac equalised for Tigers, and then Jacob Wilkinson scored an almost identical goal to Negedu to restore our lead before the interval. Five minutes into the second half, Krasa scored a second equaliser. On 55', Wilkinson sent over a corner, which Negedu headed home. But we couldn't hold out, and Stojkovic fired home with eleven minutes to play. For the second match running, Mads Fiksdal was awarded man of the match. The point still leaves us in the lower half of the table.

GOAL STATS: Negedu 14, Tarac 30, Wilkinson 37, Krasa 50, Negedu 55, Stojkovic 79
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

SBARATA FC

After yesterday desapointing day, i was expecting to be more lucky today.
    First game was the cup, oponent was better quality, but i was playing home, since the most importante game was the league 1 hour After, i saved most of the importante players.
    Even with a lot of changes in the Team, i had more possession, more shots on goal, but couldnt put it in, in a balanced match, they managed to score from a corner, and the final result was a loss for 1:0.
    Not a good result, but nothing that i could not change in the second match.

In the league i was playing with one of the teams of top 4, did not know what to expect, since he Never played with the same tactic in 2 games, is always changing it, a doing strange assimetrical ones. But After seing it before the beggining of the match i laught a lot since he was playing with AML AMC AMR, but no ST, so ilegal formation.
    We entered strong, with 2 good chances in 1v1, but only managed to score After a few atemptes on goal, he was seing the game, but only changed tactic in the second half, and by then, i already was 3:0 alheada with Kaplan, Rivera and Ronaldo scoring, then he have a injured player, but do not substituto him, After that he still score 2 goals, but with another change of tactic by him, i also change mine, and manage to score the 4th goal by Kaplan.
    MOM: Rivera
    4:2 final result playing away, and secure 2nd place.
    Raykco, dv8r and Cat Harrison like this.

League, round 10

Perfect Tactics 3-0 Mustafa FC

Perfect Tactics: 83.4, 4-2-2-2 hex | Mustafa FC: 70.8, 5-4-1 flat asymmetric

As Mitza FC won earlier, we needed a win to keep our 6 points lead at the top. It wasn't easy here against a 5 man defence and it was one of our defenders who gave us the lead, Van der Zande on the counter attack, producing a wonderful finish before half time. We still had trouble breaking our opponents down, they do after all have the 2nd least conceded goals in the league. It was Nascimento, the man in amazing form who made it 2-0 from substitute Rendon's pass. Nascimento then turned provider, producing a great pass for Rendon late in the game to give us a comfortable win, but it was the stubborn Mustafa FC defence that kept the score low.

Goals: Van der Zande (41'), Nascimento (53'), Rendon (88')
    MOTM: Rendon
    Last edited by dv8r; 10-03-2013 at 11:45 PM.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Still in 2nd. Got to win.. though draw against this guy (#1), it could have been much worse:

Season 45-untitled.jpg Season 45-untitled1.jpg Season 45-untitled2.jpg

Season 45-bobo.jpg
    Chester FC, Shadow, Wiesse and 1 others like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Not much to say lately as i've been wandering in and out of the game.

New Team got out of Cup earlier, but still is unbeaten in CL (4W 1D) and in the League (10W). We took in a youth player for once and he fastly learned the 1vs1 SA, so with two 18yo strikers we're set for next season aswell. Our starting eleven is still 7* and we practically replaced the elders for next season. We're still lacking a new MC tho.

Pant****ters, after suffering the huge troll from day 1 to 7, got out from cup on away goals and switched to 3-4-3 offensive style, with a 7 consecutive win streak he passed from -9 from the edge to -1 this matchday. Currently second place, while in the CL, after the first 1L/1D we won everything back and leading the table with 10 points.
    Cat Harrison, Wiesse and Ljepoje like this.