Page 198 of 202 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2012
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

July Fourth Final League Table

Well... The last game has been played with orange machine purposely losing by using illegal formation to tank the season allowing Dersimspor to claim the final Champions League spot in our league, We won the league quite comfortably in the end although les guerriers were big threats until around Round 16 when they lost their form. QPR were the other team to claim CL football next season by finishing 3rd.

*Retired From Top Eleven*

HEADLINE: Celebration in Belgrade as Balkan City trash FC Juventus in the last round with 3-0!

Wild celebrations took place in Belgrade as Balkan United became Serbian League Champions for the 3rd consecutive time as their brother club from Bosnia, Balkan City trashed the unbeaten Italian side and league leaders FC Juventus at their hometurf with 3-0 after 2 goals by Denis Giammarino and 1 goal by Moreria dos Santos! It was a dramatical 26th round as both Balkan United and FC Juventus had the "golden opportunity" to take the league trophy. Balkan United faced Haso FC while FC Juventus faced Balkan City and it was two tough games for both teams, but as United beat Haso FC with 4-1 and City beat FC Juve with 3-0 it was more or less obvious that Balkan United ended up as league winners for the 3rd consecutive time!

This means that Balkan United end 1th with 69points, FC Juventus 2nd with 68points followed by Balkan City as 3rd with 67points and Dinamo Bucaresti as 4th with 57points.

Manager -Ljepoje- have announced major changes in the Club the following morning and week as the Club will be in hunt for young and talented players which will wear the United jersey the season to come. As it stands, only players such as: Don Balkanac - Jr.Džoni Walker (ST),Victor Rengifo (MC) and Paul Artemi, Yohannes Jansson and Angel Marinov (DR/DC/DL) will be spared while all the others will be sold and replaced.

Over & out!
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Season Review:

We have finished 3rd in each competition.

League:
    Luzern(scouters) won the league but too many draws and a late lose of form cost us otherwise things could have been different.

Cup:
    Lost in Semi's we won 1st leg but got battered in 2nd leg but this during our loss of form

Champs League:
    Lost in Semi's but we were unlucky as had a very defensive formation to breakdown and both matches were 1-1 and heading into extra time condition dropping we lost to a goal from a free kick 4 minutes from time.

Sanchez has been our player of the season, being pushed hard by Bosch, Chicharito and Costa and Chester have had an excellent first season and we say goodbye to Zouma who has been a wonderful servant but time has crept up on him.
    3rd in all 3 competitions? Not sure I've seen that before!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    3rd in all 3 competitions? Not sure I've seen that before!
    It could only happen to me mate!
    Raykco and dan1daking like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

LONDON CITY 4-1 METELOS

This was almost a replica of yesterday's game, in that we came from behind with goals in the second half, mainly through halftime substitutes. The first half's only goal came for or guest's, after 15 minutes. At the interval, we sent on Wayne Dixon in place of Chris Pigott, and he almost single handedly, turned the game. Within two minutes of coming on, Dixon headed home a Vener Chekmarev corner. Nine minutes later, a David Allen free kick was thumped home by Jonathan Watts, to put us ahead. Towards the end, Dixon went on a run, and finished with a powerful shot into the bottom corner, and with time running out, Dean Goody found Dixon who calmly completed his hat-trick. For his fine all game performance, David Allen was given man of the match.

GOAL STATS: Mete 15, Dixon 48, Watts 57, Dixon 84, Dixon 90

TEAM TALK: So we end the season in 9th spot, and yet we were still 3rd highest scorers in the league (just 2 behind the best), and we ended with a plus goal difference.

Striker Jacob Wilkinson made his farewell appearance today, as he will be going on the TL, tomorrow. Hope someone wants a 26yo striker with a scout rating.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

As you can see, least defeats, best defense, we lost twice to eventual champions but far too many draws, I think we threw it away!
    Raykco, Chester FC and dan1daking like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

FCB
    League Match - 26 Last Game

100th Match for A Pavan - 1st Player at FCB

(33.6) Ahmet FC 1 - 12 FCB (51.2)

3-4-1-2 | 4-4-2 ND

A Pavan (4', 10', 20' Ha-Trick, 54' )
    Belmonte (12', 31', 55' Ha-Trick)
    M Pavan (21', 86')
    Pop (35')
    Vacek (62')
    Ammi (70')
    Sokolov (89')

Red Cards: Apriadi (27') - Ahmet FC

MOTM: Belmonte

Match Report:

One sided game

Team Talk: ​Finished the season with biggest win of this season.
    Last edited by FCB; 10-19-2013 at 08:27 PM.
    Chester FC, dan1daking and Wiesse like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Another dissapointed season for Balkan Boyz as they end up as 2nd in the league competition, followed by the early elimination in the CL quarterfinals.

But if you thought this was "bad", then you should take a look how one of the "better" teams ended (lvl10) this season. Teams such as: Dynamo Swag, Gunners CL, Arsenal FC, ZEO team, FC MIWO, Orchard Utd, Fenerbahce, Galatsaray, FC Zizkov, TanerGS, NB99, NBM, Zanzara Tigre, FC Kosice, FC Atlantika, RSCA Anderlecht, Juventus etc etc.....

The only question I could ask myself is following: What has happen on this server and why are the top teams duying out one after another and becoming inactive?! I'm personally getting fed up with this crap and this will probably be my last season as I'm putting my team on autopilot for the upcoming season. RIP !

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

FCB
    Player Stats: Current Season (Season 6)

FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

FCB
    League Table

Chester FC, Ljepoje, dv8r and 1 others like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013