League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

Royal Rumble Cup Semi-Final, 1st Leg

ΟΦΗ 4-1 July Fourth

ΟΦΗ 142.4 4-DMC-3WAM-2 - July Fourth 143.9 3N-5-2 flat, 3N-1-4-2, 3-6-1 V

We really struggled this evening in what is the "Shark Cup" Semi-Finals on our server, many of us would of expected us to face El Capo but ΟΦΗ certainly had more than enough to say here, the first half although my look like a stalemate by the scoreline being 0-0, ΟΦΗ dominated the game and created so many chances but didn't put any away, effectively giving July Fourth time to get into the game, but the second was similar to the first, again ΟΦΗ where the better team, they took the lead on 52 minutes after Lamb gave away a penalty and Machlas converted it, Miku-Zidane scored with a "wonder strike" to bring the scores level shortly after but ΟΦΗ found their way back infront from a double corner when Koutsianikoulis found Eduardo's head to score, soon they made it 3-1 when Koutsianikoulis with a solo run was able to took it past round Knight and we went to try and find another away goal to give us a chance at home in the second leg but by doing so we were made to pay as they hit us on the counter with another double corner in which Koutsianikoulis found Hoyos to make it 4-1. Hoyos had plenty of other good chances to score through out the game but didn't convert them.

Goals: Machlas (52 PEN) Miku-Zidane (56) Eduardo (59) Koutsianikoulis (70) Hoyos (77) MOTM: Eduardo.

Team Talk: We were deservedly and soundly beaten by our opponents tonight and they could of easily beat us even more, couple this result up with El Capo's 6-2 win over BB in the other semi-final. I think we are going to end up with a 3rd place trophy in the RR Cup this season, which in all honesty when playing against the servers best teams isn't too bad.

ΟΦΗ translated to English is "OFI (Crete)"
    Raykco, reddeviljohn, dv8r and 9 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

help please I can not change my shirt away, I put another but I can not change the shirt though try changing always appears as Locar or visitor please help tell me that I can do

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Hernández View Post
    help please I can not change my shirt away, I put another but I can not change the shirt though try changing always appears as Locar or visitor please help tell me that I can do
    Are they similar colour schemes (like same primary or secondary colours) If so, You cannot change it due to a colour clash.
    John Tompkins and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

they are of different colors that I want to remove is blue with orange and want to put a red with black

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Please use the thread you started for more discussion on shirts. this is the HAYD thread, that is far off-topic.

Easy day for me:Season 45-untitled.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-14-2013 at 02:32 AM.
    July Fourth, Wiesse, FCB and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Are they similar colour schemes (like same primary or secondary colours) If so, You cannot change it due to a colour clash.
    Are you still playing & not leaving T11? It was quite sad to hear such a most active player like you leave the game earlier
    League Winner (5): 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9
    League Runner-up: 6
    CL Winner (5): 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
    CL Runner-up: 7
    Cup Winner (3): 1, 2, 6
    Cup Runner-up: 3
    Double Winner: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    1 more victory and I don't think we can lose the league. A hard game for us today against 3rd place.

Pff I see now a lot of fast trainers. It's only a bit too late
    Cat Harrison and Chester FC like this.

Dreamer
    Darn it they didn't bring back the other token deals so i bought the 10$ only

Previous #2 Fenerbahce dropped 8 points in the last 4 games so he's out of the title race
    #2 REal Madrin also lost to MU FC last night and now we are 9 points clear.

Toughest last 4 league matches versus #2,3,4,5 lol
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL