Page 200 of 202 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202 LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2012
Like Tree4389Likes

Thread: Season 45

Season review Kirchroa FC

League

Winners. We started very well cause we won all matches till we met the nr 2 Skinkesvinet for the second time. We scored 108 goals in the league en we had 8 against us.

CL

Winners. For the 5th time on the row we won the CL. After 6-0-0 in the group matches we were going trough the knock-out round. In this round we had 6 wins and 1 draw. Undefeated in the CL.

Cup

We were out in de qualification round.

Team statics

Next season we can't powertrain intensive. Cause tuesday we are gonna on holiday for 12 days. So then is there also no match reports. I'm glad that there is WiFi in the hotel.
    Last edited by Wiesse; 10-19-2013 at 11:38 PM.

ESMK FC Final League Table
    Season 45-sans-titre.jpg
    ESMK FC

The Club was born in June 2013 and joined the season very late (Last two matches)

Season 1 Level 1 : League Position 11 Cup Playoffs
    Season 2 Level 1 : League Position 1 Cup Qualifying Stage
    Season 3 Level 2 : League Position 1 Cup Runner Up Champions League Winner
    Season 4 Level 3 : League Position 1 Cup Semi Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 5 Level 4 : League Position 1 Cup Quarter Final Champions League Quarter Final
    Season 6 Level 5 : Just started

Rookie
    My player of the season was, of course, Exarcon Incedemir, with 50 goals, 28 assists and 14 MoM(Not as good as last season but still pretty good). Repeatedly scoring vital goals at crucial times and dragging my team onward to glory, Incedemir is my star player. 2nd place goes to Edi Nachmani who was a massive stalwart in defence, upstaging Arturo Atilano and just utterly dominating my opponents attackers.

Young player of the year and best newcomer goes to Derek Dunn from my youth academy, who filled the role successfully that all his predecessors had failed at.

Best transfer buy was Ben evans. Another exceptional defender(I've got too many!) and also my dearest player at 8 mil.

GL all for next season, lets make it a glorious year.
    You come at the king, you best not miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesse View Post
    Season review Kirchroa FC

League

Winners. We started very well cause we won all matches till we met the nr 2 Skinkesvinet for the second time. We scored 108 goals in the league en we had 8 against us.

CL

Winners. For the 5th time on the row we won the CL. After 6-0-0 in the group matches we were going trough the knock-out round. In this round we had 6 wins and 1 draw. Undefeated in the CL.

Cup

We were out in de qualification round.

Team statics

Next season we can't powertrain intensive. Cause tuesday we are gonna on holiday for 12 days. So then is there also no match reports. I'm glad that there is WiFi in the hotel.
    i had wifi in my hotel when I went on holiday... Only was able to change formation, not really watch all the matches. Have fun!
    Raykco and Wiesse like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Minor Alt-Accounts Final League Tables

ASBUB FC (35T Team/Old 35T League) Despite buying no new players due to bidding war in previous season and having a 4* squad in the old 35T league ASBUB FC still managed to steer themselves into a very good 2nd place this season. Cup and CL Nothing good.

Wonderboys (3* Project) This is a team which has players of a max quality of 3*, We are trying to see what level we can reach without having players of a quality thats more than 3 stars. We even managed to win the league title this season! CL Quarter-Finals.

Miku United (Perfect Tactics Server) A new team I've been working on, Won the league with ease and sold most of my best players to get a good draw for the Cup next season. This is the team I was planning on replacing July Fourth as my new main team.

Raykco and ppturano like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'm sitting up here, waiting for the maintenance to finish, so that I know whether I have an early kick-off in the morning or not. I hate these late night sessions every four weeks.
    ppturano and Wiesse like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Please can i know when we can receive Cash from the League and start second saison ?

All winnings are paid out on day 1 of the new season, which should be in about 2-3 hours time.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Yes !~ Won a League !~

Season 45-league.jpg
    Raykco likes this.

*Season Officially Over*
    Raykco, Shadow and Wiesse like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*