Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Should i renew its contract now?

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    10

    Should i renew its contract now?

    Last day of the season and the system says
    5 of my players contract expired end of the season, if i dont renew it will allow to leave the club.

    Will it like U21 that have a grace period of 7 days to sign them back?

    coz if that so i wish to let the player price drop the next season and renew them

  2. #2
    VIP pnr8555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    3,483
    You have the grace period. But Nordeus will probably gave you the retiring 2-3* players for you...Please renew now or you'll have them. They can't be sold or renewed. You'll have to waste extra money sacking him too...

    AEPRE FC

  3. #3
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    539
    Partial truth...

    it is best to wait until the new season starts, then renew. The salary will be the same, but the signing bonus will be about 10% less. Renew on Day 1 of new season, not day 28 of previous season.

    Just make sure you have 14 players under contract for the start of day 1. If not, you will get old, retiring players to bring you up to 14 players with contracts.
    TimYoung and Cat Harrison like this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

    K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

    Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

  4. #4
    FCB
    FCB is offline
    Famous FCB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,883
    Quote Originally Posted by Teng Li Yuan View Post
    Last day of the season and the system says
    5 of my players contract expired end of the season, if i dont renew it will allow to leave the club.

    Will it like U21 that have a grace period of 7 days to sign them back?

    coz if that so i wish to let the player price drop the next season and renew them
    if you renew it now you have to pay the wage as per this season wage ...if you renew next season wage will be more for those players
    FCB - Indian Team

    SEASON11 -- LEVEL11: Just Started

    LEAGUE: Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (26-0-0) , 6, 7, 8 , 9 and 10

    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Season 2, 4 (13-0-0), 7, 9 and 10

    CUP: Season 2

    TREBLE: Season2 -- Level 2

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    Partial truth...

    it is best to wait until the new season starts, then renew. The salary will be the same, but the signing bonus will be about 10% less. Renew on Day 1 of new season, not day 28 of previous season.

    Just make sure you have 14 players under contract for the start of day 1. If not, you will get old, retiring players to bring you up to 14 players with contracts.
    Plus his contract period will be of 3 years if his contract is renewed on day 1...

  6. #6
    Champion Dman2pt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lisbon, portugal
    Posts
    2,459
    And If you renew now, the period of the contact starts this season, so next year they will be with only 2 years of contract.

  7. #7
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    539
    Correcting more info...

    The new wage will be the same if you renew now or next season. I've tested this (I've posted pictures of this in the past). If you renew on day 28, you will not pay the new wage since you paid it already at the start of day 28. No one gets paid on day 1. First day you pay wages is on day 2. So, if you absolutely must renew this season, do so after day 28 begins.

    Players whose contracts have expired only get 2 year contracts. If you renew this season (before expiring), he gets a 3 year contract. If you renew next season (after expiring), he gets a 2 year contract. There is no advantage here either way because you get the player for 5 seasons no matter when you renew the contract.
    Last edited by tarcanes92; 09-21-2013 at 03:48 PM.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

    K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

    Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    You have the grace period. But Nordeus will probably gave you the retiring 2-3* players for you...Please renew now or you'll have them. They can't be sold or renewed. You'll have to waste extra money sacking him too...
    noope, you dont waste money sacking overage players they give you. it costs ZERO $$$ to sack them.

    Wait until the first day of the season to re-sign the players you want to keep as they are up to 15% cheaper to sign and you get a full 3 year contract.

  9. #9
    hod
    hod is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    71
    Are you saying that re-new doesn't consider day of re-new?
    Lets say i renew on mid season, will i get a full 3 years or only 2.5 years?

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,364
    Quote Originally Posted by hod View Post
    Are you saying that re-new doesn't consider day of re-new?
    Lets say i renew on mid season, will i get a full 3 years or only 2.5 years?
    2.5 years

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast