Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Help me, please !

nnp
    Rookie

Help me, please !

My level is 14. In level 13, quality of my 6 star player is 85 but in level 14, quality of 6 star is still 85. Why is it ? My server is new, level 14 is the highest. I has been purchased 4 scout but the current squad are full so I have not yet to sign a contract with them. Does I get back token and money from Nordeus when I release that player ?
    Last edited by nnp; 09-22-2013 at 03:41 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    No you will not get tokens back.
    nnp likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by nnp View Post
    My level is 14. In level 13, quality of my 6 star player is 85 but in level 14, quality of 6 star is still 85. Why is it ? My server is new, level 14 is the highest. I has been purchased 4 scout but the current squad are full so I have not yet to sign a contract with them. Does I get back token and money from Nordeus when I release that player ?
    Level 13 is the highest current league level, You have been choosen to stay back and not lose any stars this season, so your effectively playing as a Level 13 team again this season.
    nnp likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

nnp
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Level 13 is the highest current league level, You have been choosen to stay back and not lose any stars this season, so your effectively playing as a Level 13 team again this season.
    I don't understand, Nordeus don't give any choice so I can't select. If like you tell that then my friends in my server and same level with me are like me or not ?