Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: plans for your squad buildling for non token buyers / if you've no decent offers

Rookie

plans for your squad buildling for non token buyers / if you've no decent offers

So if you don't buy tokens or don't have any good free token offers, how do you plan to build your squad and spend your very limited tokens?

My intention is to buy my two youth players each time they are available. 2 of my better youth players are in my team atm and are my best players other than my one scout. And I plan to spend any extra tokens at the end of the season to pick up the best players I can for very few tokens.

What are your plans?

Potemy is the expert for the lowest of token budgets around.
    Darth Sidious likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

dont spend any token till the end of the season.. you should have more than 30.. then carefully buy young quality player in times there arent many users online to spend less token. and then just train them... while doing the same for the next season.. in 3-4 seasons you should have all your team with quality youngsters.. with the training this team will never have to buy new players for at least 4-5 seasons.. that means you should then have more than 100 tokens if you dont spend them.. then you refresh your team.. and so on...
    Dark Funeral L4
    L1-1st
    L2-1st
    L3-3d + CL winner
    L4

Quote Originally Posted by Satwe View Post
    dont spend any token till the end of the season.. you should have more than 30.. then carefully buy young quality player in times there arent many users online to spend less token. and then just train them... while doing the same for the next season.. in 3-4 seasons you should have all your team with quality youngsters.. with the training this team will never have to buy new players for at least 4-5 seasons.. that means you should then have more than 100 tokens if you dont spend them.. then you refresh your team.. and so on...
    in addition, just buy player with the highest quality, in my case the highest quality in aution is 49* (i'm level 6)..
    www.mataramjogjafc.com

MATARAM JOGJA FC

"No Guts, No Glory!"

Potemy where are you ? Its time for your red carpet arrival
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

Best advice from me is buy 5* players, that are not the youngest of players with no SA, and don't have ratings that end in 4/9, maximizing your chances of avoiding any bidding wars out there if your playing on a 35T budget/season for TV rights option 2 by logging in each day, also try to train some unwanted players during the season to 1 point away from the next star and hope that another player will make an offer of a few tokens for your unwanted player to keep your token balance up. It's never easy, If you feel you have a good enough squad and have some spare tokens left over then you can attempt for your younger players that end in 4/9.
    Chris Rath and Saransh Vatsa like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I was planning to only spend my tokens on the Academy players if they were beneficial to my team & maybe see if I can get a bargain in the transfer market without bidding too many tokens. Hopefully one season I'll have enough tokens to get a scouted player.

Well that's the plan
    To Dare Is To Do

Pro
    I was gonna try and not buy any tokens but when its around 7 pounds for 80 tokens i figure why not! Buy a scout player every season, my youth player and that leaves 18 + 30 more ill accumulate over the course of the season. Can use this to pick up decent players on the TL. In my 3rd season and my overall rating is 4 stars (28.1 average/30.1 on field).

Suppose its what u can afford/want to pay token wise. I get enough enjoyment out the game to merit it 7 pounds a month!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by kevsta View Post
    I was planning to only spend my tokens on the Academy players if they were beneficial to my team & maybe see if I can get a bargain in the transfer market without bidding too many tokens. Hopefully one season I'll have enough tokens to get a scouted player.

Well that's the plan
    If you play the market well youll be fine! Keep an eye out for really good free players and AVOID them. May sound mad but the other day there were 2 on my list, both 18, both 4* worth 1.5/2 million respectively, going for 10k. Had everyone going mad, bidding trying to get them and using serious amounts of tokens to do so. Once most had plunged all there tokens into these 2 auctions i then went in and bought 2 4 star players and 2 5 stars for hardly any tokens (went seriously into debt with the bank right enough). Just remember TOKENS are the real money in this game, not cash, that can be sought out easily

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    If you play the market well youll be fine! Keep an eye out for really good free players and AVOID them. May sound mad but the other day there were 2 on my list, both 18, both 4* worth 1.5/2 million respectively, going for 10k. Had everyone going mad, bidding trying to get them and using serious amounts of tokens to do so. Once most had plunged all there tokens into these 2 auctions i then went in and bought 2 4 star players and 2 5 stars for hardly any tokens (went seriously into debt with the bank right enough). Just remember TOKENS are the real money in this game, not cash, that can be sought out easily
    Cheers for the advice.
    Spent a couple of tokens early this morning on a 4* player, gonna hang on to the rest of me tokens for now
    To Dare Is To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast