Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Should i renew its contract now?

Should i renew its contract now?

Last day of the season and the system says
    5 of my players contract expired end of the season, if i dont renew it will allow to leave the club.

Will it like U21 that have a grace period of 7 days to sign them back?

coz if that so i wish to let the player price drop the next season and renew them

You have the grace period. But Nordeus will probably gave you the retiring 2-3* players for you...Please renew now or you'll have them. They can't be sold or renewed. You'll have to waste extra money sacking him too...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Addicted
    Partial truth...

it is best to wait until the new season starts, then renew. The salary will be the same, but the signing bonus will be about 10% less. Renew on Day 1 of new season, not day 28 of previous season.

Just make sure you have 14 players under contract for the start of day 1. If not, you will get old, retiring players to bring you up to 14 players with contracts.
    TimYoung and Cat Harrison like this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by Teng Li Yuan View Post
    Last day of the season and the system says
    5 of my players contract expired end of the season, if i dont renew it will allow to leave the club.

Will it like U21 that have a grace period of 7 days to sign them back?

coz if that so i wish to let the player price drop the next season and renew them
    if you renew it now you have to pay the wage as per this season wage ...if you renew next season wage will be more for those players
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    Partial truth...

it is best to wait until the new season starts, then renew. The salary will be the same, but the signing bonus will be about 10% less. Renew on Day 1 of new season, not day 28 of previous season.

Just make sure you have 14 players under contract for the start of day 1. If not, you will get old, retiring players to bring you up to 14 players with contracts.
    Plus his contract period will be of 3 years if his contract is renewed on day 1...

And If you renew now, the period of the contact starts this season, so next year they will be with only 2 years of contract.

Addicted
    Correcting more info...

The new wage will be the same if you renew now or next season. I've tested this (I've posted pictures of this in the past). If you renew on day 28, you will not pay the new wage since you paid it already at the start of day 28. No one gets paid on day 1. First day you pay wages is on day 2. So, if you absolutely must renew this season, do so after day 28 begins.

Players whose contracts have expired only get 2 year contracts. If you renew this season (before expiring), he gets a 3 year contract. If you renew next season (after expiring), he gets a 2 year contract. There is no advantage here either way because you get the player for 5 seasons no matter when you renew the contract.
    Last edited by tarcanes92; 09-21-2013 at 04:48 PM.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    You have the grace period. But Nordeus will probably gave you the retiring 2-3* players for you...Please renew now or you'll have them. They can't be sold or renewed. You'll have to waste extra money sacking him too...
    noope, you dont waste money sacking overage players they give you. it costs ZERO $$$ to sack them.

Wait until the first day of the season to re-sign the players you want to keep as they are up to 15% cheaper to sign and you get a full 3 year contract.

hod
    Rookie
    Are you saying that re-new doesn't consider day of re-new?
    Lets say i renew on mid season, will i get a full 3 years or only 2.5 years?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hod View Post
    Are you saying that re-new doesn't consider day of re-new?
    Lets say i renew on mid season, will i get a full 3 years or only 2.5 years?
    2.5 years

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast