Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Cup

Banned

Cup

Strange that every season for the past 5 now i´ve played a team in the cup whos far better tan me, yet the guys i hav as friends in this game play like strength or lesser strength teams, getting pretty pissed off with it to be honest, but hey i´m used to nordeus´s ****e now.

Anyway to tonights game i´m playin a side that are a 68.4, im a 61.4, im home, he´s playing a 3(n)-2(dml)(dmr)-3(n)-2 ive read a straight 4-4-2 counters that, but should i use any arrows anywhere, do i go normal mentality as im home or defensive, should i mix passing, hard tackling, any offside, or counter attacks, thanks for your advice guys.

For the draw of the cup, the system only cares about the Q of your Best 14, If you calculate your 14 Q and the one of your oponente, they probably will be similar.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    For the draw of the cup, the system only cares about the Q of your Best 14, If you calculate your 14 Q and the one of your oponente, they probably will be similar.
    Why best 14 and how do you know this???

Pro
    Can anyone shed some light on this or is he talking rubbish??

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Have you tried doing the math? on my draw it seems like that, but all my players are pretty much the same Q.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Have you tried doing the math? on my draw it seems like that, but all my players are pretty much the same Q.
    Im in the same boat im afraid, 24 balanced players. Though ive seen teams in the cup whos starting 11 is maybe 5-10 Q better than mine but with 1/2 star subs. I reckon its your overall, not just 14
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I sure would like to know, but i don't think I'll change my team or anything....
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Can anyone shed some light on this or is he talking rubbish??
    I am not 100% sure, but that what i read somewhere in the forum, posted by one of the oldests member of the forum.
    But as must of everything in this game i supose no one can garante.

If i have Time i will try with the abandoned teams, since most of the managers, already whent shoping.
    herdo likes this.

Banned
    So what could work where i get a team similar or weaker than myself at the end of the season i should put my weaker players in the top 14, see how that Works then, thanks.

Nope,

You order your players for high quality to lower quality, the 14 with Best quality, make your average.
    Nothing about your first 14 in the start list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast