Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Cup

Rookie
    There are rough brakets which may or not slightly change depnding on the teams on the server. If Ie in my server there are only 20 teams above Q70, to be able to make a full cup sorting the teams with the best Q after them will be admitted in the higher Q braket, disdegarding their q. Can happen that a q 55 faces the q 70, yes.

Also never be the lowest top of your bracket. A avg Q of 61 is likely to be the last in a 60-70q bracket. If you are several levels below the top leel of your server start your new season with an avg q ending in 7-8-9 (58,59). That'd move you down one bracket probaby where you'd be either same q or stronger than others.

Finally, check all the competitors. One might seem overpowered but might have had your same q at day 1 then took in several mr scout players hence skyrocket their avg Q.

I've always assumed that the average quality is based on your 14 best players (however big your squad is). I believe the game is based on 11 players plus 3 subs. We know that any team with less than 14 players are either made up to the required number by the GE, or else the team will forfeit their match.

Therefore, a proper comparison between teams with different numbers of players could never be made. So as the minimum number is 14, I believe this is where the comparisons start.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12