Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 3 Post By cracicot
  • 3 Post By herdo

Thread: LEVEL 11 ,and after 3 months

Dreamer

LEVEL 11 ,and after 3 months

i decided to write something again in this forum...

can any of this F morons that run this game how it is possible after 7 days of the new season there is NONE but NONE 5* PLAYER to buy ?
    7 days cheching every 2-3 hours to buy something decent but nothing...

keep up the good job F morons

ps.back to my silence for other 3 months,since nobody will answer me

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    All I can say it is the same transfer list for your opponents. I like to look on the bright side.

It would be great if you posted this type of post in the issues thread. Or possibly the vent thread.
    Raykco likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    i decided to write something again in this forum...

can any of this F morons that run this game how it is possible after 7 days of the new season there is NONE but NONE 5* PLAYER to buy ?
    7 days cheching every 2-3 hours to buy something decent but nothing...

keep up the good job F morons

ps.back to my silence for other 3 months,since nobody will answer me
    Here is the only answer that will help you: tank 2 seasons. Not just one, but two. That way you will have a ****load of 5* players, PLUS your current players will be much better as they get to 4/5/6* without much problem.

So what if you miss out on Champs league, you still have the CUP, and you save some tokens and boosters. Since you are tanking, you dont have to waste any red/blue/green boosters at all and can save them up.

Now if you buy tokens, then just buy more tokens and buy a ****load of scouts or offer a tankload of tokens for negotiations and take as many good 5* players as you can.

TANK THE SEASON! I have done it for several of my accounts the past season and I like it. Saves me tokens. This season I am tanking all 5 of my accounts so I can have more 5* players.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Here is the only answer that will help you: tank 2 seasons. Not just one, but two. That way you will have a ****load of 5* players, PLUS your current players will be much better as they get to 4/5/6* without much problem.

So what if you miss out on Champs league, you still have the CUP, and you save some tokens and boosters. Since you are tanking, you dont have to waste any red/blue/green boosters at all and can save them up.

Now if you buy tokens, then just buy more tokens and buy a ****load of scouts or offer a tankload of tokens for negotiations and take as many good 5* players as you can.

TANK THE SEASON! I have done it for several of my accounts the past season and I like it. Saves me tokens. This season I am tanking all 5 of my accounts so I can have more 5* players.
    The two season tank is beautiful! My TL has more on it than i need or can afford, all the 18/19 year olds i bought matured and ran amok last season and are doing the same this season in all comps.
    Cat Harrison, cracicot and Raykco like this.

Dreamer
    And THE MIRACLE happened !!!

2 days before season ends the beautiful idiots of this game decided to give us 5* players !!!!
    How many idiotness can ur head have inside??

go play ps idiots this game is not for u....

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    and if i dont want to tank i have to do it cause the idiots dont know how to run the game ??
    Is that an answer to their stupidity ??
    i want to buy ,i want to develop i dont want to stay in my current level.
    And cause their stupidity i have to ..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    and if i dont want to tank i have to do it cause the idiots dont know how to run the game ??
    Is that an answer to their stupidity ??
    i want to buy ,i want to develop i dont want to stay in my current level.
    And cause their stupidity i have to ..
    yes but who wants to buy 5* at the end of the season if you are not tanking? what a waste