Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Wake up Nordeus!!!!!

Wake up Nordeus!!!!!

When are Nordeus going to wake up and get a grip on reality?!

This forum is now becoming full of threads complaining about the many major flaws in T11 and the lack of action from Nordeus.

I've been talking to someone from Nordeus support for the last 2 weeks trying to find out what exactly is happening with 2 changes that they were supposed to making...1.the friendly request system which has up till now taken over 2 years and 2.how many tokens it takes to change a players squad number from 1 token to none,which until now has taken over 1 year. After two weeks of this guy sounding like he doesn't have a clue what day it is never mind what is happening at Nordeus he tells me that they have no official statement that they will be making these changes!!!!!

It is becoming a joke Nordeus, are you trying to run T11 into the ground? Do you not realise you could make more money by running the game properly.

I would be totally embarrassed if I worked at Nordeus.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Banned
    I actually cant add anything more to this. It speaks for itself and deserves an answer from MDKII.

I agree 50% with your point. Totally agree about the friendlies part. I think friendlies shouldn't be allowed to be arranged for the same day. If someone wants to play a friendly, the opponent should be given at least 24 hours notice. Then if they don't log-in during that time, the game would go ahead.

But I can't agree with the second point. What difference does it make what number a player has on his back? It doesn't affect the play. I don't care what number a player has. I've had a striker wearing #1 in the past. If you really want to be sad enough to change a number, then I have no problem with Nordeus charging (as with name changing).
    cracicot likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Gave a like by just looking at the topic of the thread. Seriously, which game have u seen which takes 2 years tomake a small change like friendly request. I feel that one should have an option of ticking a small box if he wants to play friendlies and leave it blank if he doesn't. If it is ticked, any friendly request will be automatically accepted else they will be rejected. What do u think of this???

you are right i have got same old teams winning all the time league champion league and cup lfc hes level 19 shall hes got a cheat

Dreamer
    Would you believe me if I told you the only statistic Nordeus analyzes is its token sales and ad revenue ?

This means if you want them to listen, you've got to speak their language; the "Token language". Start buying less tokens, or stop completely. If enough people do this, they'll eventually hear us.
    Last edited by kebess; 10-12-2013 at 04:23 PM.
    thon, cracicot and Ryad like this.
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

Quote Originally Posted by kebess View Post
    Would you believe me if I told you the only statistic Nordeus analyses is its token sales and ad revenue ?

This means if you want them to listen, you've got to speak their language; the "Token language". Start buying less tokens, or stop completely. If enough people do this, they'll eventually hear us.
    Tell this to TimYoung!!!

I know everyone bangs on about the friendlies, which is a fair point but what gets me is the scheduling!
    Raykco, Cat Harrison and cracicot like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I agree 50% with your point. Totally agree about the friendlies part. I think friendlies shouldn't be allowed to be arranged for the same day. If someone wants to play a friendly, the opponent should be given at least 24 hours notice. Then if they don't log-in during that time, the game would go ahead.

But I can't agree with the second point. What difference does it make what number a player has on his back? It doesn't affect the play. I don't care what number a player has. I've had a striker wearing #1 in the past. If you really want to be sad enough to change a number, then I have no problem with Nordeus charging (as with name changing).
    Personally Im not that bothered about the squad number thing but I can see why it would bother some. Having your GK with number 9 or your ST with number 1 is a bit strange.

The reason I highlighted that change was because on the Nordeus support site they have a 'feature request' page where people can make suggestions to improve the game.

On the 15th August 2012 someone suggested that this cost should be free and not 1 token. Nordeus actually agreed and marked the idea as 'planned' yet here we are over a year later and it still hasn't happened. Why?

Changing the friendly request system is simple but I can understand would need some testing (although not take as long as Nordeus claim) but why on this earth would it take over a year to change the cost of a players squad number? My gran could change it in a day!!!! In fact I reckon my grans cat could change it quicker!!!!!

I can't decide whether Nordeus are taking the piss or are just completely clueless.

I fully agree with you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast