Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Wake up Nordeus!!!!!

There are so many things that should change about this game. Ok I understand that this game is a kind of light, less-time consuming football manager game, and I don't expect it to be anywhere close to big football manager games. However here are some points that Nordeus must improve about the game:

1- As said in this toppic friendlies should be fixed. It is like a bug for the users.

2-The most important imrovement should be about match engine, and it should have major improvements. There shouldn't be any "illegal" formations, but for this point match engine should be more realistic. If someone wants to have a stupid formations; let them have it. But opponents better formations should have better and more realistic results.

3-Statistics of the game should be improved along match engine. I remember seeing 2 "total shots" and 3"shots on target"

4-Match reports should be improved.

a- We should be able to see stats as first half, second half and total match stats of a match.

b-Rating system should be improved.

c-We should be able to see subbed players stats in match reports.

d-We should be able to see formations as first half, second half and the last formations in match reports.

5-We should have more insight about our next opponents. We can't see any of their injured players.

6-We should able to see injured players on transfers. It is a shame after spending 20 tokens we only get injured player.

There are much more I can write about it, but honestly I don't think Nordeus gives a s hit about our concerns and I also start to believe that they don't have enough knowledge to make changes to this game. It is like they boguht this game for Nordeus and they don't have any programmers to make any changes. I am playing this game almost around 7 months. And the changes Nordeus made so far is only cosmetic. I have never seen a major improvement on any aspect of this game. Like they didn't expect this game to be popular at all.
    BigB79 likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I agree 50% with your point. Totally agree about the friendlies part. I think friendlies shouldn't be allowed to be arranged for the same day. If someone wants to play a friendly, the opponent should be given at least 24 hours notice. Then if they don't log-in during that time, the game would go ahead.

But I can't agree with the second point. What difference does it make what number a player has on his back? It doesn't affect the play. I don't care what number a player has. I've had a striker wearing #1 in the past. If you really want to be sad enough to change a number, then I have no problem with Nordeus charging (as with name changing).
    Ok, I am with you but have one question: if changing a jersey number is so sad, why charge 1 token for it?. It should be free FFS!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Personally Im not that bothered about the squad number thing but I can see why it would bother some. Having your GK with number 9 or your ST with number 1 is a bit strange.

The reason I highlighted that change was because on the Nordeus support site they have a 'feature request' page where people can make suggestions to improve the game.

On the 15th August 2012 someone suggested that this cost should be free and not 1 token. Nordeus actually agreed and marked the idea as 'planned' yet here we are over a year later and it still hasn't happened. Why?

Changing the friendly request system is simple but I can understand would need some testing (although not take as long as Nordeus claim) but why on this earth would it take over a year to change the cost of a players squad number? My gran could change it in a day!!!! In fact I reckon my grans cat could change it quicker!!!!!

I can't decide whether Nordeus are taking the piss or are just completely clueless.
    At the end of the day, this jersey number thing is a way to make extra token sales...nothing else. If they take that away it is a loss of income for them. But to be honest, it should never cost tokens for something so insignificant. I never look at the jersey numbers and dont change the names of players, because frankly, it matters not. Who the hell cares if my ST's name is Buck Rodgers? although i find it strange to buy a player with no english letters, just arabic. I cant read arabic and have no clue if my players name is Catpiss or something strange.....

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    At the end of the day, this jersey number thing is a way to make extra token sales...nothing else. If they take that away it is a loss of income for them. But to be honest, it should never cost tokens for something so insignificant. I never look at the jersey numbers and dont change the names of players, because frankly, it matters not. Who the hell cares if my ST's name is Buck Rodgers? although i find it strange to buy a player with no english letters, just arabic. I cant read arabic and have no clue if my players name is Catpiss or something strange.....
    I know it's an extra way to make token sales, Nordeus are so greedy im surprised they only charge 1 token.

The thing that gets me about it is that they said they would do it and over a year later it's still not done.

Its one of two things...they are either taking the piss and trying to keep people sweet by saying they will do when they have no intention of doing it. Or they are so incredibly thick that they don't know how to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    It speaks for itself and deserves an answer from MDKII.
    Never going to happen!!!

Haha as if these Nordeus Trolls going to do sh*t but censor your (or rather my)text. Thats all they do. The only useful stuff come from other users. Dunno why i actually still bother reading this Forum. Maybe because deep down there is still some hope left....

But its our fault that we don't receive a better service...we just gladly accept that crap they throw at us instead of just drop it and say NOT WITH US. Ppl still buy tokens...watch the adds and what i really don't understand: Like the nordeus FB-Page. As long as they dont see ppl droping in masses they won't do jack sh*t. Thats the new strategy...f*ck the ppl in the a** until they realize it and run away...and then search for more...

I have not 1 good thing to say about nordeus. The only reason is that there is 0 communication from official side here....only their forumpolice trolls around coz they got nothing to do all day long.

Any proper business dies when it treats its costumers like that...why is the gaming industry so different. Why do they have so much lower standards then any other branch in this world.

Is there even 1 useful post from official side? I doubt it...and thats so f!@king sad.

)redacted for crudity(
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-17-2013 at 05:40 PM.
    cracicot and Ahmet Aygun like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    Haha as if these Nordeus Trolls going to do shi*t but censor your (or rather my)text. Thats all they do. The only useful stuff come from other users. Dunno why i actually still bother reading this Forum. Maybe because deep down there is still some hope left....

But its our fault that we don't receive a better service...we just gladly accept that crap they throw at us instead of just drop it and say NOT WITH US. Ppl still buy tokens...watch the adds and what i really don't understand: Like the nordeus FB-Page. As long as they dont see ppl droping in masses they won't do jack sh*t. Thats the new strategy...f*ck the ppl in the a** until they realize it and run away...and then search for more...

I have not 1 good thing to say about nordeus. The only reason is that there is 0 communication from official side here....only their forumpolice trolls around coz they got nothing to do all day long.

Any proper business dies when it treats its costumers like that...why is the gaming industry so different. Why do they have so much lower standards then any other branch in this world.

Is there even 1 useful post from official side? I doubt it...and thats so f!@king sad.

Totally agree with you.

If this game was free and I hadn't spent money on building my team I would probably have gone ages ago. I keep coming back in the hope that Nordeus would finally find people who know what they are doing.

I stopped buying tokens last season and now only take the tokens that I get free with the sponsorship contract.

They must realise how bad they are. Constant complaints on here, even worse abuse on their twitter account, haven't checked their facebook page but im sure its the same.

How bloody hard can it be to make the simplest if changes?
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 10-17-2013 at 06:03 PM.
    Mischa Cali likes this.

Its just so sad.

Take some examples: Electronic Arts, 2k Gaming.

Those 2 do exactly the same...they push out unfinished games because they exactly know that all those stupid ppl will buy them even if they still are full of bugs and issues. 2k Games on PC get no Patches and no Support and even less then half the content like PS3 version.

Its mostly the gaming/computer industry that pulls scams like that. again: THERE SHOULD BE A LAW TO PROTECT US FROM THIS FRAUD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    Its just so sad.

Take some examples: Electronic Arts, 2k Gaming.

Those 2 do exactly the same...they push out unfinished games because they exactly know that all those stupid ppl will buy them even if they still are full of bugs and issues. 2k Games on PC get no Patches and no Support and even less then half the content like PS3 version.

Its mostly the gaming/computer industry that pulls scams like that. again: THERE SHOULD BE A LAW TO PROTECT US FROM THIS FRAUD!!!
    The thing that gets me is if they ran the game properly and fixed at least the major flaws they could earn more money because people like me would buy tokens again, and im sure im not the only one.

I am done buying tokens. As long as they don't hire people who knows about football and actually could make changes to this game; I would never spend a peny on this game. Unbelievable crap.
    cracicot likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast