Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By thon
  • 1 Post By Kellzfc

Thread: Gifts and Tokens

Gifts and Tokens

Hey Guys
    I make it my aim to log in everyday and send gifts to friends, I mix it up as i dont always want to send a skill point to the same person or rest pack etc etc, How come i only receive 1 gift in return tho??

It's a little bit dissapointing tbh,

And I use tap joy all the time and watch the adverts and never get tokens,

Anybody else having the same issue??

Thanks

I don't understand your first question, about tokens you need contact the support of tap joy.

I also am sick of watching videos to earn money, boosts , rests etc and receive nothing , but have had NO reply from admin .

Apprentice
    Heres a wee tip find four good game freinds and send them the same gift every day they will send them back and as you can only get one of each per day and every one will be cheery cheery till the game throes you a crappy crappy result
    I see your new and no cheeky cheeky intended I think wee all started on this forum with a complaint.....enjoy the game but you can get very addicted to and it can damage your life sry. (ive got a game may enter your vocabulary) please add more to forum forum lol.
    Now the vids. Its a con we all know it but wee keep playing.
    I hate it that i have been playing this game for over a year it,drives me nuts but i keep playing it.
    Garet likes this.

Oh i've been playing a couple of months, I do enjoy the game, I just think it could be better to get more packs from all friends, I understand having a larger number of friends is better to gain supporters while playing a game, I try to watch games of my friends while I'm online.

Hope the new season will be good for all
    Cat Harrison likes this.