Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Troll Mourinho's work (S45)

Now... I'm really getting fed up of this team...

Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Drew with the worst quality(16q below me) in the league. I didn't have my best 11 out there because I have a tough cup match shortly, but surely I still had enough quality to put them away.

I love that of all the tough teams I've faced that my attmid on the right has taken apart, of all the 5,6 and on occasion 7 star left backs that he's bested, this is the one superstar he couldn't run over. This one star player of half his quality was just too good for him. He even got MOM he had my best so much in his back pocket.
    Last edited by Conker King; 10-07-2013 at 06:33 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    And of course, in the cup away from home against a team 3q better than me, my boy runs their leftback ragged, scores one and greatly contributes towards a 2-1 victory.

But that one 19q leftback was just too much for him...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Now... I'm really getting fed up of this team...

Proof That Money Doesn't Buy You Everything

Trollocks

Dreamer
    Trollocks

Hum, I've seen worse.
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

Nice to see TimYoung back!!! Think he forgot the day he ran away crying. See The Vent Thread, pg no. .... Sorry, forgot, ask Timmie, sorry, as Carl said TSSO. Sounds like the new CEO of T11. Damn, I used to think July is the best manager hear, didn't think a four season old puppy is the best. And whom does the TSSO think about being the best in real life, Jose Mourinho!!!! Go get a life. Gordiola took the hell of the life out of Mourinho, be4 with barca when mourinho was with Madrid and then with Bayern when Mourinho was with Chelsea. Ya, that wrecked team Chelsea. And you call Jose' the best. Go to hell. Pep is the best on around right now and the best one ever was Sir Fergie. Maybe that's why we call him Sir. And as I said on the vent thread, Nordeus has to keep some buffoon happy so that when everyone else abandon the game there is someone to spend cash on the game. If we ask Young about how to counter narrow diamond, he will say 4-4-2 unless he sees July's guide. He is the one who feels AMC is the most useless position. What else do u need to say that he is a total buffoon!!!! Like if u agree!!!

I can't beat a bunch of kids at the minute... A 0-0 draw against Saville U16s

Next time ask Timmie aka TSSO for tactics and formations advice!!! He will help you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    Didnt you lose to Barca’s 442 with 3n412? Why would you use the same formation?
    Becoz he doesn't know anythink about the game(sarcastic). He has reached the level Timmie will never reach just 4 nuts(sarcastic). Next time he will ask u for advice timmie(sarcastic). He will surely win then.(Sarcastic)

It took timmie months to gather the courage to be back on the forums. This time we will make sure he takes years to be back!!! Probably he was breaking his phone all this while after seeing all the criticism!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast