Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Troll Mourinho's work (S45)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    you are for sure a special super one.... will not say in what you're special though
    Please from now on refer to me as TSSO. xD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TimYoung View Post
    Please from now on refer to me as TSSO. xD
    sure i will you are the best mate! will tell anyone else here to call you TSSO

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Q View Post
    Like your optimism.. maybe even the real Mourinho had to be affraid to you..
    Neah, TSO and I are of the same mind. We are never afraid to be winners and better then everyone else. I always look in the mirror everyday and see a Champion. That is why we are winners and all these medals are in my cupboard. xD

Banned
    Neah, TSO and I are of the same mind. We are never afraid to be winners and better then everyone else. I always look in the mirror everyday and see a Champion. That is why we are winners and all these medals are in my cupboard. xD
    I actually cant believe they put Mourinho in the game and not Tim Young... Unbeliavable!!! damned Nordeus ;D
    Mister Q and Saransh Vatsa like this.

Tim Young should be judged after about 20 seasons of playing or so...
    herdo and Saransh Vatsa like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    I actually cant believe they put Mourinho in the game and not Tim Young... Unbeliavable!!! damned Nordeus ;D
    Lolol xD
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Pro
    Have not lost to a weaker team yet in my 4th season. I guess The Special One wont troll me cos I am a Chelsea supporter and any team that has Chelsea FC for their team name gets special bonus of never to be trolled. xD Nord knows it need to keep its sponsor happy.
    Four seasons lol, mate you any idea how easy the first four seasons of this game are?
    Mister Q and Saransh Vatsa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Four seasons lol, mate you any idea how easy the first four seasons of this game are?
    Lol, how can you ask him like that? He was errr... what was that? He was 'TSSO'
    CarlTaut and Saransh Vatsa like this.
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Tim Young should be judged after about 20 seasons of playing or so...
    20 seasons?!? You are having a giraffe. I would be long retired by then weigh down with my cups and medals. xD I am not trying to win who play the longest. I aint no red nose fergie and manage in my wheelchair. Ill be manager of England then and win the world cup. After I will enter politics and be Prime minister.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    That is what they said when TSO won with Porto. He got lucky, so easy to win the Portguese league. ezpz. Anyone can do it and it wont be the same in the Premiership...

Some people are just born winners. Champions. Like Mourinho. Like me. Champs. And Drogba of course.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast