Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 9-Star Striker on League Opponent's Team??

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloSanDiego View Post
    I played an opponent in my league today who killed me 5-0, but look at his lineup!

He has all 6-star players which is fine, but he also has a 9-star striker. How is it possible to have a player that much better especially on the opening day of the season?

Even if he intentionally lost the last few seasons he wouldn't have a 9 star player. And anyway, I looked at his trophies and he came in 2nd in his league last year, and 1st in the two seasons before that.

Has anyone ever seen a 9-star player on their opponents team in a league match? This is not a friendly where our levels are different. It's a league match.

Screenshot attached with team names blocked out.

Attachment 12834
    You got beat worse than rodney king mate! There aint much difference in quality outside of his super striker too!

Downgraded from 9 to 8 star

I played against this opponent 6 times last season. Managed to get 1 draw and 5 loses, and I felt eternal grateful. Only managed to get 1 win out of dozens of matches against him. But I think he is not using bonus or low bonus. I have to face him almost every season... lv 33
    Last edited by meis; 09-25-2013 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post

I played against this opponent 6 times last season. Managed to get 1 draw and 5 loses, and I felt eternal grateful. Only managed to get 1 win out of dozens of matches against him. But I think he is not using bonus or low bonus. I have to face him almost every season... lv 33
    This again makes me think of teams like Barca, Madrid or ManU playing against my school team. I would get thrashed 20-0 to this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by meis View Post

Just slightly better than my team, but at your level there are bound to be many top level server holds.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12