Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 9-Star Striker on League Opponent's Team??

9-Star Striker on League Opponent's Team??

I played an opponent in my league today who killed me 5-0, but look at his lineup!

He has all 6-star players which is fine, but he also has a 9-star striker. How is it possible to have a player that much better especially on the opening day of the season?

Even if he intentionally lost the last few seasons he wouldn't have a 9 star player. And anyway, I looked at his trophies and he came in 2nd in his league last year, and 1st in the two seasons before that.

Has anyone ever seen a 9-star player on their opponents team in a league match? This is not a friendly where our levels are different. It's a league match.

Screenshot attached with team names blocked out.

9-Star Striker on League Opponent's Team??-screen-shot-2013-09-24-7.10.55-am.jpg
    yaban likes this.

personal trainer
    it takes tons of tokens but 2 minutes to get a 9 stars
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2
    Champions: 1st place: 8 - 2nd place: 5 - 3rd place: 2
    Cup: 1st place: 3, 2nd place: 1 - 3rd place: 2

Quote Originally Posted by PabloSanDiego View Post
    I played an opponent in my league today who killed me 5-0, but look at his lineup!

He has all 6-star players which is fine, but he also has a 9-star striker. How is it possible to have a player that much better especially on the opening day of the season?

Even if he intentionally lost the last few seasons he wouldn't have a 9 star player. And anyway, I looked at his trophies and he came in 2nd in his league last year, and 1st in the two seasons before that.

Has anyone ever seen a 9-star player on their opponents team in a league match? This is not a friendly where our levels are different. It's a league match.

Screenshot attached with team names blocked out.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-09-24 at 7.10.55 AM.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	12834
    Have you seen my team?
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCB
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Have you seen my team?
    haha ... he missed to see your team that is why he is stating like this ...
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    personal trainer
    it takes tons of tokens but 2 minutes to get a 9 stars
    oh, personal trainer. I got it....Thanks! I have never used it so I didn't even consider that. Thanks for reminding me of that option.

In 15 seasons I've never seen that and I have not used it myself so I forgot about Personal Trainer.

So I looked at my 6-star striker and checked....it would take me 1460 tokens to make my -6-star striker a 9-Star player!! Wow...so this guy played somewhere around 1500 tokens on one player to get him that good...great if you can afford it.

FCB
    In 15 seasons I've never seen that and I have not used it myself so I forgot about Personal Trainer.

So I looked at my 6-star striker and checked....it would take me 1460 tokens to make my -6-star striker a 9-Star player!! Wow...so this guy played somewhere around 1500 tokens on one player to get him that good...great if you can afford it.
    my friend there is chance of power training too ... by this you can spend less than the persnal trainer and you can get what ever you want special ability or quality anything you need ...
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-training.html
    Mister Q likes this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

good advice and a really well written an informative guide. Thanks 4oJ.

Question: if you were to do this in a hurry with power training and use tokens, do you have any idea how many it would take to get to 9 stars if you had a high 6-start player to start with?

Using the "Personal Trainer" with 1500 tokens is just crazy. I can't see myself sinking somewhere around US $150 into a single player.

good advice and a really well written an informative guide. Thanks 4oJ.

Question: if you were to do this in a hurry with power training and use tokens, do you have any idea how many it would take to get to 9 stars if you had a high 6-start player to start with?

Using the "Personal Trainer" with 1500 tokens is just crazy. I can't see myself sinking somewhere around US $150 into a single player.
    It's about 600T
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

show us your team? from your look

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast