Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Lost against weaker team

Angry Lost against weaker team

i'm the one on the left, my team is 17 (my 11 medium is 20) and his is 14.
    my players nearly didn't play, everyone is on the right position...
    can i get some help in what's wrong here?

edit: forgot to mention, my morale and condition was good on everyone...
    Last edited by Akhaiz; 09-25-2013 at 06:30 PM.

It's not even that much weaker than you for god sake!

Try this... http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-work-s45.html

Besides playing dandelion against 3N-2W-3N-2 is asking for trouble.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 09-25-2013 at 06:39 PM.
    CarlTaut likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

he has 5 guys with 2 stars, i got none, and i got players reaching the 6 stars...

Banned
    a tip for the op: ABANDON T11 IF YOU CANNOT ACCEPT THESE RSULTS, BECAUSE WE HAVE EXPERIENCED WORST THINGS. BELIEVE ME

u just not lucky

He was playing defense, with counter, and His have total control of the midfield. Whend he atacks he have 2ST, the 2 DM have red arrows for sure, and can even atack with 2 MC that have no direct marker, so he becames 6 against 4 of your players.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    He was playing defense, with counter, and His have total control of the midfield. Whend he atacks he have 2ST, the 2 DM have red arrows for sure, and can even atack with 2 MC that have no direct marker, so he becames 6 against 4 of your players.
    LOL, how can you know how his opponent was playing? plus, i bet you are in lower lvls to say these things.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    LOL, how can you know how his opponent was playing? plus, i bet you are in lower lvls to say these things.
    Why lol?
    If he was not playing defense, how do you explain only 39% of possession, since he have total control of the midfield, with 5 against 3. The 13% bonus possession, do not represent really 13%.

My maine Team is now level 4 and have another on level 3.
    I still need to learn a lot more, but this game it is only math, the only problem is that we simply do not know the formulas, to make the calculations.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Why lol?
    If he was not playing defense, how do you explain only 39% of possession, since he have total control of the midfield, with 5 against 3. The 13% bonus possession, do not represent really 13%.

My maine Team is now level 4 and have another on level 3.
    I still need to learn a lot more, but this game it is only math, the only problem is that we simply do not know the formulas, to make the calculations.
    the fact that his opp had 39% doesnt mean he was playing defensive... that team, from what i can see, looks like an inactive one. Low morale maybe the cause of his low possession. Anyway i can be right and you wrong, or viceversa... Doesnt matter at all because you hit the point: No one knows how the engine works. I dont know, you dont know. That's why your post was inappropriate. Anyway from my experience i can say there's not a single proof that can confirm that counter formations work..

Banned
    3N-2W-3N-2 will own your formation almost every time and 4-1-3N-2 does it to your formation as well. For some reason those two formations completely destroy your formation. they are both similar, only a D moves up to DC, so I can see why you lost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast