Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Lost against weaker team

I lost 0-3 at home to a 2* team. Problems?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhaiz View Post
    he has 5 guys with 2 stars, i got none, and i got players reaching the 6 stars...
    Mate julys right, theres not much difference in the team Quality (you've said that yourself). I wouldn't even call this a troll result as you were beat off a team 1 nil, he countered your formation!!!!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    the fact that his opp had 39% doesnt mean he was playing defensive... that team, from what i can see, looks like an inactive one. Low morale maybe the cause of his low possession. Anyway i can be right and you wrong, or viceversa... Doesnt matter at all because you hit the point: No one knows how the engine works. I dont know, you dont know. That's why your post was inappropriate. Anyway from my experience i can say there's not a single proof that can confirm that counter formations work..
    How does it look inactive? You also reckon the formation countering his was just by chance or luck? Your a fine one to slate people for assuming things about tactics when they don't know, then you go n do the same thing haha!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    How does it look inactive?
    It's a 2/3* star team. in lvl2 it's easy to buy players... looks like someone that entered the game some days before in lvl1 and didnt touch anything. Anyway, how i wrote, im not sure about that.... it was just to show that he couldnt be sure that that team played defensive.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    You also reckon the formation countering his was just by chance or luck? Your a fine one to slate people for assuming things about tactics when they don't know, then you go n do the same thing haha!
    i dont understand the question. what i said wrong? "No one knows how the engine works. I dont know, you dont know. From my experience i can say there's not a single proof that can confirm that counter formations work..". what exactly i assumed about tactics? did i say there are proof that other formations are working? No. i said that there arent proof that counter formations are working. i dont assume anything, it's the pure TRUTH. if you have proof about that show me please ;D

Rookie
    no matter how he played, no matter how his opponent played, T11 IS and will EVER be a Dice Game. T11 decides the scores, injuries,cards...get used to it.

Unexpected results happens in real life matches as well, even if your team is sooo much stronger.
    I have lost matches myself where I did dominate match on every fields.
    Problem is that my players did not score, and that happens.

Rookie
    he has 5 guys with 2 stars, i got none, and i got players reaching the 6 stars...
    How close are those 2 stars players away from being 3 stars?

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    It's a 2/3* star team. in lvl2 it's easy to buy players... looks like someone that entered the game some days before in lvl1 and didnt touch anything. Anyway, how i wrote, im not sure about that.... it was just to show that he couldnt be sure that that team played defensive.
    I'm lvl 2, and i'm noticing that it's a b#%@& to buy players right now. People are getting into bidding wars over 3 star players. Anyone smart would wait a few more days for the bidding to die down and do what they can with the team they have.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

And?

He has as many 3* players as you and you don't have that many players significantly better than you.

Having a better team does not mean you will win.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It depends on which server you are on, and what hours you look, how the bidding wars will be.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12