Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Realy?!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    It seems 442 is still the tactic of the moment!

If you have doughts about the tactic to use, try 442, the engine takes care of the rest.
    __lol

Banned
    OK, 4-4-2 is better vs 3-5-2V apparently, and I dont like that. Against 4-4-2 I usually go 3-1-4-2, which is almost essentially the same formation as the 3-5-2 in terms of 3Def, 5MF, and 2ST, so the game should have been much more in his favour.

PLUS, his 3DC had ratings of 8-8-9, so thats as good as you can get it seems and still let in 4 goals vs a LOL team?

A serious troll result for sure.

Dv8r, so the LOL team had a great defensive game, but so did the other team, and the ST for the troll team had 6 & 8, while the other team had 5 & 7, nothing much different to sneeze at.

The guy wants excuses for such a troll win? Game engine trolled him for sure. Even if 5* and scout players in a good formation playing against a MUCH weaker team using a formation that tends to be weaker vs 3-5-2V had a bad game (which they had an average game), the score should never have been 4:2. It should have been the other way around, possibly 4:3 for the stronger team....but what the hell do I know.

All i know is that I have seen some stupid results this season, and every season for that matter. It never ceases to amaze me anymore.

but that leads me to a question that really pisses me off: why cant these troll results happen to me when I am the underdog???

I have a serious Tommy in my league this year and I have already decided to tank the season so I can build up my 2/3* youth players and save some tokens, but I have a Greek tycoon that is 10Q better than my team. I want a troll result for me vs this guy!!!!!

PLUS, I want a whole team of Roy Keanes so I can injure his team - each and every player with a broken leg!
    Yinhung likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    sometimes, you just lose. But I thought to try and look for a reason anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    It seems 442 is still the tactic of the moment!

If you have doughts about the tactic to use, try 442, the engine takes care of the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by sabankuru View Post
    You played with 3DC against 4-4-2, Fail. Use next time 4-1-4-1

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...le-season.html
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    did you noticed that his defense got 8-8-9 ratings and still he conceded 4 goals. do you find a valid explanation of this? cmon DV8R there arent explanation.... the game is programmed to make better teams lose sometimes..it's not possible to avoid that
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    So someone offers a possible reason for your loss and you give that type of response. She is correct.

It should be noted that your DMC and ST gets ratings of 5 and your MCs both got 6. It was your players who had a bad performance and the reason your ST got a 5 is because his defence kept him in their back pocket.
    I won 3-1 today and finally found the best ST for my team, my DC's Play well
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    MilaNBarca

Level 21
    Season 32

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12