Thread: Player morale

Player morale

Hi there.

I wonder about my top players constantly lose morale after a match even if it's a victory, though I have set the victory bonus to maximum. I often give my players a break so that the reserves also comes in to battle.

Nor can it be true that you have to renew their contracts all the time to preserve their morale, for I have tried that many times now.

What happens?

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaFC View Post
    Hi there.

I wonder about my top players constantly lose morale after a match even if it's a victory, though I have set the victory bonus to maximum. I often give my players a break so that the reserves also comes in to battle.

Nor can it be true that you have to renew their contracts all the time to preserve their morale, for I have tried that many times now.

What happens?
    Of course it's not true. The game isn't complex enough to have different types of morale depending on the number of years left on the contract.

Morale drops randomly, I think someone ran a test and did find that ratings did have a slight link to morale drops. There is nothing you can do to force it to increase apart from using blue boosters

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Of course it's not true. The game isn't complex enough to have different types of morale depending on the number of years left on the contract.

Morale drops randomly, I think someone ran a test and did find that ratings did have a slight link to morale drops. There is nothing you can do to force it to increase apart from using blue boosters
    Yes, I did the testing and if you get ratings of 8 or 9 then that player will not lose morale but GAIN morale each day. I remember that ratings of 7 was a 50/50 chance of losing morale, but no gain, and 5 or 6 rating you lose morale at a good rate.

Since Nordeus wont explain how morale works, we are stuck cursing the devs and management for keeping us in the dark.

Idiots!

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Yes, I did the testing and if you get ratings of 8 or 9 then that player will not lose morale but GAIN morale each day. I remember that ratings of 7 was a 50/50 chance of losing morale, but no gain, and 5 or 6 rating you lose morale at a good rate.

Since Nordeus wont explain how morale works, we are stuck cursing the devs and management for keeping us in the dark.

Idiots!

I can confirm that rating influence morale. i had to make supstitue, cause my player got injured, with reserve player whose morale was good. He, donno how, played game of a seazon rated 9 and came up with very good morale.
    that's my xp

Thanks for all the answers, and I could see after a match today, that the rating sure influence the players morale. It was a big help, and there is nothing else to do than give the player a restday often, and to use the boosters. :-/

Thanks again.