Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: This really is getting too much

Dreamer
    So are we now saying we need strong physical/mental to avoid/get less injuries?
    I'm currently testing it on another thread. The data I've got so far is rather... surprising. Will need more to confirm anything.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ting-data.html
    Last edited by kebess; 09-29-2013 at 12:30 PM.

Rookie
    4 injuries for me today. Of course just when I have a big cup game, which are hard enough to win with a full roster, and tomorrow morning I have one of the better teams in my league to play.

And of course all the injuries are to first teamers. Both my strikers, scout bought and both my defensive midfielders. 2 of whom are pretty much integral to my team.

What really grinds my gears..to a halt, is that I'll go a week, longer sometimes, without an injury, and then I get 3, 4 or more at the same time. Granted I'm only 4 seasons in, but I've yet to experience just 1 injury and then recovery. As soon as 1 player gets injured, the sweats start when I worry about who is next. And they got me good this time.

One thing I think I've noticed is that some players are just more or less prone to injury than others, visible stats are irrelevant. I've had a player in my first team, who I bought right at the start of my first season. He dominates my matches, even though hes had the lowest attributes in my first team for a couple of seasons, 15 points below some players. He's a midfielder, is my top goal scorer, top assists, and top rating. And with all that heavy duty, he's been injured 1 time in 3 and a bit seasons. I've had other players injured 4 times in a season.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Conker King View Post
    4 injuries for me today. Of course just when I have a big cup game, which are hard enough to win with a full roster, and tomorrow morning I have one of the better teams in my league to play.

And of course all the injuries are to first teamers. Both my strikers, scout bought and both my defensive midfielders. 2 of whom are pretty much integral to my team.

What really grinds my gears..to a halt, is that I'll go a week, longer sometimes, without an injury, and then I get 3, 4 or more at the same time. Granted I'm only 4 seasons in, but I've yet to experience just 1 injury and then recovery. As soon as 1 player gets injured, the sweats start when I worry about who is next. And they got me good this time.

One thing I think I've noticed is that some players are just more or less prone to injury than others, visible stats are irrelevant. I've had a player in my first team, who I bought right at the start of my first season. He dominates my matches, even though hes had the lowest attributes in my first team for a couple of seasons, 15 points below some players. He's a midfielder, is my top goal scorer, top assists, and top rating. And with all that heavy duty, he's been injured 1 time in 3 and a bit seasons. I've had other players injured 4 times in a season.
    I agree, I had 2 of my 4 MCs injured on the same day 3 days ago, both for 5 days, and yesterday the 3rd MC of mine gets injured for 6 days. Funny how its only my MCs getting injured out of 18 other players in other positions. 3 out of 22 get injured in the past days, all over 5 days injured and all MCs. Ya think this is random??!?!?!?!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I agree, I had 2 of my 4 MCs injured on the same day 3 days ago, both for 5 days, and yesterday the 3rd MC of mine gets injured for 6 days. Funny how its only my MCs getting injured out of 18 other players in other positions. 3 out of 22 get injured in the past days, all over 5 days injured and all MCs. Ya think this is random??!?!?!?!
    Call me lucky bastard, but I'm not having this sort of bad luck, : ) (even after PT'ing my players like hell)

I got 1 MC that got injured twice this season, I sold him ASAP (since he's really of a sub)...

And yes, it could totally be random. But "IS" it random? That, I really don't know, I have nothing to determine it.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

1. Try to improve pitch condition of yours and it surely reduces injuries...
    2. Game attendance!!!!!
    3. Stadium capacity...
    4. Even the Morale of the player.
    5. Then maintain about 60% of health... its quite good enough!!!
    6. Luck!!!!
    Last edited by Chärän Chp; 09-30-2013 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Font size

Rookie
    And another injury today. Of course to another 1st team player. So that's 5 injuries in 2 days. What a great two days I've had. Two draws and a defeat(all to weaker teams obviously). The two draws crushed my morale. But with the injuries to key players I was prioritising getting health packs. And then I log in just now because my CL match is in an hour, and I'm hoping to score some morale packs prior to boost players, and my oponent has changed kickoff time for match. down 1 nil, with 1st half just about over and half my team have only got good morale. Oh and of course my opponent is 11 points below me in quality. And he wins, obviously. And my new scout bought player gets a 4. yay! Wasted all my tokens, and sold one of my other players for the cash, to basically buy an expensive dud who has bombed in his first three matches.

Also gotta love my scout bought world class keeper this season. He's let in more goals in 7 games than my keeper(who I bought in the beginning of season 2) last season let in the whole league.

Oh oh, plus waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Edit: actually he didn't change the kickoff time, I forgot, for the past couple of weeks the time on my computer keeps changing. I've had to correct it about ten times now.
    Last edited by Conker King; 10-01-2013 at 12:21 AM.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Conker King View Post
    And another injury today. Of course to another 1st team player. So that's 5 injuries in 2 days. What a great two days I've had. Two draws and a defeat(all to weaker teams obviously). The two draws crushed my morale. But with the injuries to key players I was prioritising getting health packs. And then I log in just now because my CL match is in an hour, and I'm hoping to score some morale packs prior to boost players, and my oponent has changed kickoff time for match. down 1 nil, with 1st half just about over and half my team have only got good morale. Oh and of course my opponent is 11 points below me in quality. And he wins, obviously. And my new scout bought player gets a 4. yay! Wasted all my tokens, and sold one of my other players for the cash, to basically buy an expensive dud who has bombed in his first three matches.

Also gotta love my scout bought world class keeper this season. He's let in more goals in 7 games than my keeper(who I bought in the beginning of season 2) last season let in the whole league.

Oh oh, plus waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.
    There's a vent thread for this kind of posts.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yep, I can't decide if this belongs in Vent or is it an injury thread?
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    It's definitely an injury post. It's just the injury is to my mental health.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    -LOL-

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast