Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: -- Injuries -- Some Interesting Data.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Maybe but if they mimic real life as they say they try to do with this game, then they dont play practise matches on the ground. Liverpool practise at Melwood, not Anfield. ManUre use Carrington for their practice matches.

So why would they do practice matches on their main field when we have the training facilities? It is only logical.

BUT if you want to use your main field for a practice match, go ahead and try....lol. Let me know if you can...
    right..... Didn't think of dat. But not everything is mimicked frm real life. still, ur point is more convincing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    right..... Didn't think of dat. But not everything is mimicked frm real life. still, ur point is more convincing.
    Hey, we all know that T11 tries to mimick real life when it can, and we all know that when it comes to money, they dont give a **** about mimicking real life. This is a game only made to make money, because if they actually gave a **** about the game and its gameplay, it would be a lot more fun and a lot less frustrating, with no troll results.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    right..... Didn't think of dat. But not everything is mimicked frm real life.
    This. And furthermore, I'd be surprised if the Pitch injury reduction didn't affect regular training.
    Simply because I don't see why they'd create these sort of exceptions. Making it a "general" injury reduction is much simpler for them.

And thus, it wouldn't benefit anyone. The manager on one hand can't truly know for sure, and so will end up assuming whatever his experience brings him to think, and on another hand the devs get absolutely nothing by adding this exception, except complicating the programming a bit more for them, even if it's just a minor implementation.

It's minor for us but, since they aren't improving countless more important aspects of the game, I don't see why they would bother with creating an exception with this rather trivial Pitch injury reduction.
    Last edited by kebess; 09-29-2013 at 06:54 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12