Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How Negotiations work????

Six bids on this player this morning alone, I'm guessing from L4 players I never checked.

I'll leave it to the experts to work out the skill point and stars.
    IMO anything ending in 7/8/9 is fair game for levels below you and 42/43/44 for same level in my case L5.
    At least they are the ratings I have received bids on.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by carliuis View Post
    Cause one of my players is now in the negotation list and he misses 2 skill points to gain a star :-)
    I've never seen that before either, Must be a recent change that Nordeus have made to try and put more players on the negotiation list, Possibly when there's a time there isnt many players 1 skill point away from 6*

EDIT: Just found a MR that's 2 points away on the list, so its correct.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Has anyone ever bought a player from negotiations list? I have offered good money and tokens sooo many times and never had one accepted!! I was just wondering if I'm the only one?

Quote Originally Posted by Reaney10 View Post
    Has anyone ever bought a player from negotiations list? I have offered good money and tokens sooo many times and never had one accepted!! I was just wondering if I'm the only one?
    I've sold a couple, would have accepted one this morning if I hadn't been too lazy to get online.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by madhouse View Post
    Well why are players being put on the negotiations table, if i want to sell a player i will, bloody annoying trying to assign skill points, and it says can't because someone is bidding for the player, i thought players went up when a team might be short on cash, this has to stop.
    You need to accept the game as is - go cancel the bid if you want to assign the skill points, the negotiation list is done for our benefit as well as for NORDEUS benefit (extra tokens) Sometimes the negotiation price is much cheaper than the market or scout price.
    If NORDEUS will change the game to everybody's suggestions - there would be no game.
    Everybody comes up with childish requests and think that if you spent money in the game you have the right to change anything. Read the Privacy notes and find out what your rights are, and read the Competition Rules and find out how each competition is made up.
    Joshiko likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Benlee4u View Post
    Carlius is spot on. i ve players who are 2skill points away and they are on negiotation table.

Just checked some of the players in the negotiation list and i confirm this rule of the 2 or 1 skill point. I still believe the system should be adjusted a little bit cause it is now 80% of the offers are rejected. People seldomly bid more than 2 tokens, which typically mean you spend 11/12/13 tokens overall, among which only 20% of this amount goes to the seller. Would be much better if the base bid, the one you start with, being tipycally 6 to 9 tokens would remain, but then every extra token goes to the seller.

Seldom works from what I see, certainly on my server, same teams, same players with one star less as they were last season on my list with a few scouts who have dropped onto the list, bought last season, few in their right mind will be selling those for the tokens that are offered.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by carliuis View Post
    Just checked some of the players in the negotiation list and i confirm this rule of the 2 or 1 skill point. I still believe the system should be adjusted a little bit cause it is now 80% of the offers are rejected. People seldomly bid more than 2 tokens, which typically mean you spend 11/12/13 tokens overall, among which only 20% of this amount goes to the seller. Would be much better if the base bid, the one you start with, being tipycally 6 to 9 tokens would remain, but then every extra token goes to the seller.
    Agreed, either the initial token fee or the additional fee must be reduced. I've had a few offers, and I set my selling price to the minimum for 1 token, and the deal always falls through.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    well this is confusing me really. so if i want to sell a player on negotiatons, i have to go on contract of the player and set the asking price ? is it really that simple (of course he has to be 1,2 skill from another star, i understand that) ?
    for example i have a player that has 4* (qual:34 and needs 5 skill points to go on another level) and he needs 3,4 skill points more to go on negotiatons list ? if i set the asking price and want to sell him, he goes just on negotiatons list and not on auctions ? thanks

Apprentice
    AVOID INACTIVE PLAYERS!

AVOID FIRST SQUAD FROM ACTIVE PLAYERS!

AVOID OFFER UNDER MARKET PRICE. AT LEAST 30% above.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast