Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Low Morale

I really dont think moral is so relevant.
    I only give boosters whend the players reach the yellow, under 80% and not always.
    Last season i bought a player, in the first game, put him to play with 67% moral(i forgot to give Booster) and he scored 3 goals and made 3 assists, His Best performance in 2 seasons.
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayonas View Post
    Well it sort of does when its mixing it doesn't it? ... wait ... you make cakes? Can you make muffins too?

Anyways it wouldn't be that difficult for them to put in 'if playing v minnows then do cry'. Might even explain why a team twice the value of another can get beat twice in the opening matches of the league and draw on the third ... Im in 2nd place cus of that ... anyways ...

MUFFINS MAN! MUFFINS!
    It is very expensive to buy a muffin tin in Mallorca. I have to go to an AMERICAN store (that is what it is called) and its like $20 Euros. There are other places but still expensive. And yes, I make muffins, because nobody else does here. Everything is different here. I cant even find normal brown sugar here. Horrible.

but they can program simple things that if a player is out of position then his performance numbers will decrease. You can give him a human emotion if you want, but the game doesnt see it that way. It only sees numbers.

Hell, In the 13 min, my best defender spat at another player and was red carded and is out for 2 games. This resulted in a penalty of course, and the final score was 1:1 as I scored in the last 7 mins to tie it up vs the 1st place team. Talk about a minor troll result for me this time! Where the hell does Nordeus come up with this ****!?! How many spitting incidences have there been in real life in the past 20 years? And this is not the first time this has occured for me.

All this to say that the emotions they program into this game, if you want to call them that, are scripted and cannot change. Every action is like a roll of the percentile dice, for D&D fans out there, and the result you get determines the action. They do this for training. Its the easiest and most logical way: If you have your training set on hard, when you roll the dice, you have a better chance at injury. So when i rolled the dice for whatever reason at the 13th min of the game, he rolled a 20 out of 20 and thats a spitting incident/red card. IF I had rolled a 5, then its a warning, or a 10 and a yellow card/free kick.

So morale would affect the rolls/performance this way, with either a positive bonus to a roll, or a negative penalty to a roll.

This is, of course, speculation and not in any way guaranteed how they work this game. But I think its fairly close, in theory.

Frankly, I have no clue how they decide how morale actually works, since they give ****-all in terms of information on this game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12