Thread: How to be anonymous?

Rookie

How to be anonymous?

I thought it'd be cool to be anonymous, like the guy with the tie in my picture, and name = Anonymous.
    An idea how? I tried deactivating my fb but thats not working. Any other idea? I thought you could log in as a guest but thats not possible anymore on topeleven.com ? Any ideas are welcome.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure it's something in the FaceBook privacy settings. I would look there.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pro
    Hvae you treid misspelling ?

Rookie
    I looked in privacy settings, I cant adjust the rights for topeleven, topeeven needs to have access to the basic info such as name and pic.
    Misspelling what ?

Banned
    well I dont give it much anymore, since it posts every little thing I do. I have since disallowed it from posting, which it tries to reset every time I log in, but enough of that ****.

I dont believe you can be anonymous unless you actually create a FB account with the name Anonymous, and then put that dull pic.

My friends are missing from my friend list and I'm playing as an Anonymous

You became anonimous, whend you start to play in iOS or android without associate this account to your facebook account.
    You can do everything but will not have friends from facebook, only people from the game, and the league will be all from anonimous, people that play on mobile devices, without facebook.