Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Chärän Chp
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Chärän Chp

Thread: Negotiations

Negotiations

I dont understand why, the negotiations are made to be available from level 4. My collegue is at level 4 th and still he cannot perform negotiations with another level 4 manager.
    Please help me to find a solution...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Negotiations-1.jpg   Negotiations-2.jpg   Negotiations-3.jpg   Negotiations-4.jpg  
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Chärän, the problem is that though you are friends, you did not join game together (or be invited from them) and so, are on a different server and will not be able to buy your friend's player.
    Incredipede and Chärän Chp like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks harry for the response!!!
    As i had already mentioned, iam of level 6th, iam referral to Mr.Raul (level 4) and so he should be able to make negotiations with me!!!
    but he cannot perform negotiations with me too while others managers of level 4 can!!!
    Is there a problem with date gap between mine and him??? does joining date matters???
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I am not sure, I joined with my friends by them inviting me.
    It's strange, it rather sounds like you should.

Here is the easiest way to figure out which friends you can look at squad to try to buy from; go to friends fixtures. Those you see there will be eligible squads, but only if the player in question is between 3 - 5 stars from YOUR perspective. I hope that makes sense, ok? But they have to be on the same server as you to have their players open for negotiation.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]