Thread: ticket price

ticket price

I just promoted to the next level and my fans doubles. Only I can't raise the ticket price with 2 dollars otherwise my stadium isn't full. What do i wrong?

What's the problem exactly? Go back to your previous price, and slowly raise the price by $1 per home game until you don't get a full house anymore, and leave it there. You'll still get a full house sometimes, though. Prices can be slightly higher for CL and even more for the Cup.

It's also possible that your stadium is already too big and you're simply not allowed to have more attendance. How much bonus possession are you getting? If it is 5% but your stadium is not full, then you've already hit the attendance limit for your level.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Last year, my ticket prices were around the 6$, most of the time i had a full house. I promoted to lvl 4 and my supporters are doubled, but i think it's a bit strange that i can't raise my ticket price with 2$. (stadium is 1000). So to me, there is no relation between the attendance and the number of your supporters. So is there another relation? In a few days my stadium is finished and i'm afraid that i have to dropped my ticket prices.