Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Unbelievable

Unbelievable

When are you going to make this game realistic. It is unbelievable that a lot of people ( including myself) have at least one injured player every game. I cannot make an team at the moment cause everyone is injured.

Also I still have my serious doubt by the games.

But pleasse do something about the injuries. I don't even train and keep only rest, but everydag I loose a player. Not only very frustrating dut the fun of playing this game is dissappearing.

But problaby Nordeus think they are great because they don't react to anything and posts with critism will not be posted

Banned
    Well, you are mostly correct. The posts with criticism are usually censored and closed if they consist of certain material. Also you cant insult the devs for some reason, even though they deserve it for programming a game without providing a complete set of rules.
    kebess, Saransh Vatsa and thon like this.

This happened to me quite often on season 1 and 2 with up to 5 injured players at the same time. But when I started to improve the playing field, injuries dropped to two on season 3 and none up to mid season 4.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Pro
    3 injuries yesterday. 2 were mine, 1 was opposing team.

I'm worried that players may soon get injured walking onto the pitch or in the dressing room.

I have to say I dont get that many injuries. Maybe 6 or 7 a season. I dont know if the fact that I have my playing field at the best I can get it helps or not.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Well, you are mostly correct. The posts with criticism are usually censored and closed if they consist of certain material. Also you cant insult the devs for some reason, even though they deserve it for programming a game without providing a complete set of rules.
    Nice footer.

Had the same problem in the beginning.

My guess is that if you have win bonus up for every game this happens more often. After i decided to only
    use it on important games (ChL+Cup knock out rounds) or against league leaders, the injuries started to decrease.
    Also if you have your team to either hard attacking or hard defending seems to get you more injuries.

hope this helps.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    Had the same problem in the beginning.

My guess is that if you have win bonus up for every game this happens more often. After i decided to only
    use it on important games (ChL+Cup knock out rounds) or against league leaders, the injuries started to decrease.
    Also if you have your team to either hard attacking or hard defending seems to get you more injuries.

hope this helps.
    I think hard tackling causes u to injure your opponent's players and it doesn't effect ur own player. Am I wrong???

just enjoy the game
    Cat Harrison likes this.

~ click image to see my ordinary club ~
    Use Your Money In Real Life

The Power Of 5-3-2

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    This depend from a season to an other I think, this season I had 3 injured player in 3 games all in row, but only them, last season I had 20+ injured players.

Anyway as player I support your idea !
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast