Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I think hard tackling causes u to injure your opponent's players and it doesn't effect ur own player. Am I wrong???
    Aye

thats why i specifically wrote "hard attacking and hard defending". Of course if you hard tackle increases the chance to make the opponent lose a player. But on the other hand the effort for doing so can wear your players out too.

Lately, the only injury I had was because of training. So i guess ill stay with what i posted above.

greets

Banned
    I think hard tackling causes u to injure your opponent's players and it doesn't effect ur own player. Am I wrong???
    I always play hard tackle...always....and I dont notice that I injure more players. I was HOPING I would injure more players, but it seems I have more injuries than those I cause.
    Ljepoje and Cat Harrison like this.

I dont know for a fact but i think its possible that your players get tired faster and thus more likely injured. Thats what i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    I dont know for a fact but i think its possible that your players get tired faster and thus more likely injured. Thats what i think.
    Logically u r right. hard attacking or hard tackling causes players to lose condition so they get injured. But if u see, at least in my case, all the players that r injured have more than 85% condition while those having 65% or less go through without injuries. So it is random I guess and nordeous tells people that low condition causes injuries to make then buy those green packs. And the cnd that decreases depends on the players stamina stats as well as opponents quality. Also, if u press whole pitch, u lose more condition.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I always play hard tackle...always....and I dont notice that I injure more players. I was HOPING I would injure more players, but it seems I have more injuries than those I cause.
    Have the same issue
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12