Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Noomad Jenggo
  • 1 Post By Holoduke
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Alexis Angelis
  • 2 Post By dv8r

Thread: What happen in top eleven now??????

Thumbs up What happen in top eleven now??????

high quality team lost with low quality team in the same level!!!
    what happen??
    wrong tactic or what?
    player in scouting not perform....in the same statistik 3-4-3-5-5-5!
    why this a happen???
    i play this game since level 1.its so enjoy untill level 10!
    but then is teribble....scouting player not perform..lost with low quality team!
    i spend a lot money to build my time but not good result!
    its NORDEUS want money from us!!!
    that cheat!
    that suck!
    WTF NORDEUS!!
    cracicot and Yinhung like this.

We are a group of friends playing Top Eleven.
    We usually buy tokens each season, some friends have 2 or 3 scouts and other for example has all players scouts...
    We are experiencing problems this season and we are losing easy matches. Last season, my friend with all scouts did not lost any game, this season he has already lost one against a walking dead player (abbandoned or not cared for long).
    We are at levels from 5 to 9. All with same problems.

Not sure whats happening, but i agree, there is any change at Top Eleven.
    Perhaps there is any change at algorythm regarding the number of new players at team, we have all buy / selled many players, we usually experience 2 or 3 matches with poor performance first days of new seasons until the new team became to work. But this season this period is longer, or perhaps there is any other issue we do not understand.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.
    Yinhung likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The random ("Troll") results do seem to come in bursts, and lately seem a bit more often, but I think (hope) it mostly evens out, the better manager will get more wins.

My only suggestion is put your best 11 players out on the field in a regular formation, and attend every match you can to try to change tactics in the match live. I (really!) think this helps, if you only change one thing at a time and give it a few minutes to settle, and see what happens with possession bar... if it goes more to you - keep that tactic and fool with another. I have won games (and lost a few....but learned) this way.
    The Red Baron likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well I am quite sure they have done somethnig. Last season I was having no problem beating 3-2-3-2 although I made draw in some cases I was having no problem with it, I have defeated 3 equal teams last season for the cups, in all of the cases the result was 1-1 away and 4-1 or 3-0 at home.
    Now this formation is steamrolled there are 2 bots in my leagure using this formation and they are winning almost every game and by wining I mean like 4+ goals. I have barely made draw with one of them and their average is half of mine. Also my second team is performing much better than my first. I was having a very interesting match for the cup the other day. In the first 15 minutes my team scored 3 goals and another one in the 44th minute. I did not change any tactic or smth only made a substitution later for an equal player. From possession of 65-35 in the first half and non-stop attacking my team was on defensive the whole second half and the the possesion changed from 45-55. We played both 4-4-2 the other manager was not watching so he didn't make any changes to his tactics. I have never seen such a thing without making any tactical changes. It is not fatigue because my 11 was full on energy and morale.

As in reality and as Nordeus title caption says- 'money does not quarantee you success'...you need to really think about the game....do your homework....analyse everything..........it is afterall a managerial game. It doesnt matter if you have scout players or 'bread and butter' players....if you sit back and hope that because you have numerically better quality players you will wipe the floor with everyone.....then you will be sadly mistaken.....you really do have to work at it......and it gets harder as you rise through the levels.

As for Nordeus playing with the game engine...i think there is a point to be made there. On day 5 of last season i managed to work out what they had done......and won my league with nearly a week remaining. I think i have worked out what they have done this season....but it has taken me until day 9....just running a last couple of tests. BUT theres the point....i am doing my job as a T11 manager and sitting down and doing my homework!! So i'm all for it....it makes the game more interesting and keeps you 'on your toes'.Things in life change and evolve anyway!!
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Top eleven is a crap game with no any logical system.If you dont pay money,ok ho cares.....
    but if you pay and one euro the game must respect you.I have 5 draw games in a row,same score 1-1,first goal for me any time.No matter what i do,training,changes,formations,final score 1-1.(not in cup or c.l.)
    That mean I DONT HAVE ANY CONTROL OF THE GAME (WHAT GAME?).I PAY TO PLAY,AND I DONT PLAY.....THIS MAST BE ILLEGAL.
    facebook must throw oyt this game fast......some people making money without offering what they say......
    And yes,i am level 17, 7 champions,8 cup,4 c.l. 7 second place,6 3rd place....So i know about........
    Last edited by Alexis Angelis; 10-01-2013 at 08:31 PM.
    Joe Hillis likes this.
    AEK fc level 25 power 133,6
    Champion 2,3,4,5,8,9,11,23,27 (7 times second place)
    cup 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
    c.l. 3,5,7,8 (and 2 second places)

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Baron View Post
    As in reality and as Nordeus title caption says- 'money does not quarantee you success'...you need to really think about the game....do your homework....analyse everything..........it is afterall a managerial game. It doesnt matter if you have scout players or 'bread and butter' players....if you sit back and hope that because you have numerically better quality players you will wipe the floor with everyone.....then you will be sadly mistaken.....you really do have to work at it......and it gets harder as you rise through the levels.

As for Nordeus playing with the game engine...i think there is a point to be made there. On day 5 of last season i managed to work out what they had done......and won my league with nearly a week remaining. I think i have worked out what they have done this season....but it has taken me until day 9....just running a last couple of tests. BUT theres the point....i am doing my job as a T11 manager and sitting down and doing my homework!! So i'm all for it....it makes the game more interesting and keeps you 'on your toes'.Things in life change and evolve anyway!!
    are you serius?
    AEK fc level 25 power 133,6
    Champion 2,3,4,5,8,9,11,23,27 (7 times second place)
    cup 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
    c.l. 3,5,7,8 (and 2 second places)

So you lose a few games in T11. Get used to it. This sort of thing happens in the game.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    So you lose a few games in T11. Get used to it. This sort of thing happens in the game.
    .....spot on.....
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3