Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: What a fix this game is

What a fix this game is

So lost 1 game in 2 and a quarter seasons, that was a tight 2-1 game and that guy had a much better team than i did. going strong this season, strong defence and scoring plenty of goals, btw scored in every game ive ever played on this.... AND THEN come against the team ive just played called FC ISARPER, and what a farce that was.

Constantly losing connection, never had that before.
    Then go back in and the score would be something different, at 1 point it said he was winning 10-0
    He had a ridiculous formation that wouldnt work in the real world or on any other game.
    I had a better rated team
    He wins 5-0, first team i have never scored.

Do not care what anyone says hes either cheating or the game cheated me, i was well and truly cheated either way.
    Huyton Town FC
    Honors:
    Level 1:
    League Champions
    Level 2:
    League Champions(unbeaten) 24-2-0 GF:104 GA:12
    Champions League winners

Level 3:
    League Runner-up
    Champions League 3rd Place

Banned
    Lets see some screenshots of this game.

As much I believe there is cheating going on in this game, I dont think it is any manager that cheats, it is Nordeus that cheats.
    Mischa Cali and Saransh Vatsa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post

As much I believe there is cheating going on in this game, I dont think it is any manager that cheats, it is Nordeus that cheats.
    It could be due to faulty design or worst case on full purpose. After all its just annoying when u get strange results.

I didnt think to get it, i was on iphone, sorry.
    Huyton Town FC
    Honors:
    Level 1:
    League Champions
    Level 2:
    Champions League winners

Level 3:
    League Runner-up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usher_LFC View Post
    I didnt think to get it, i was on iphone, sorry.
    you can still go into the game results and take screenshots. I want to see the formations and want to know what instructions you gave, plus I want to know the info on your opponent.

Otherwise, its your word against the troll engine....and when that happens the troll engine ALWAYS wins.

Otherwise, its your word against the troll engine....and when that happens the troll engine ALWAYS wins.
    wisely spoken

I read someones post which said that the person was winning 3-0. He lost connection after the first half. When he got back on, he saw the match drew 2-2. I mean, how can his 3 goals convert into 2!!! Nordeous is seriously ridiculous. I don't think there is any hack that can be designed to go onto the server, make ur opponent lose connection and then change the score. This happens mainly against bot teams I guess.

you can still go into the game results and take screenshots. I want to see the formations and want to know what instructions you gave, plus I want to know the info on your opponent.

My Formation:
    Instagram

His Formation:
    Instagram

My orders:
    Instagram
    Huyton Town FC
    Honors:
    Level 1:
    League Champions
    Level 2:
    Champions League winners

Level 3:
    League Runner-up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I read someones post which said that the person was winning 3-0. He lost connection after the first half. When he got back on, he saw the match drew 2-2. I mean, how can his 3 goals convert into 2!!! Nordeous is seriously ridiculous. I don't think there is any hack that can be designed to go onto the server, make ur opponent lose connection and then change the score. This happens mainly against bot teams I guess.
    This is a result of the server having issues and nothing to do with the managers internet connection. The server has to be rebooted or the game rebooted or whatever has to be restarted and the game is replayed and of course a different result is always possible with this troll engine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usher_LFC View Post
    My Formation:
    Instagram

His Formation:
    Instagram

My orders:
    Instagram
    Well where do I start???

1) you chose a bad formation to counter his. 4-5-1V should have worked much better, but I would have gone 3-1-4-2 myself.
    2) you chose man-to-man marking which backfires if you choose the wrong formation and his players are faster than yours.
    3) you chose short passing. Your formation has players that are not close together, so that kinda defeats the purpose.
    4) when you see someone play 3 wide at the back, always try to pick a formation with 2 or more ST.

I was going to ask for the stats on the game, but they are pretty irrelevant when it comes down to it. Possession hardly means you will win, or Liverpool would have been top 3 last year. Shots and Shots on target are the stats that show one how well your team played vs the formation. But again, your problems did not come from lack of possession. I now believe that 5-0 was a bit harsh considering he was playing with one less player, but I dont know at what point he left the game injured or carded. BUT, I would have picked him to win the game knowing your instructions and formations.

Better luck next time.
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast