• 2 Post By chakalat
  • 3 Post By chakalat
  • 2 Post By Mischa Cali
  • 1 Post By Mischa Cali
  • 1 Post By cracicot

Thread: About loss from weaker teams

Banned

Exclamation About loss from weaker teams

First of all i am 18 lvl and i know that in this game i can't expect logic but maybe i will feel better after my post.Many times i saw strange results in game but this season broke all records!In my league i have much better team than all others(five stars player = 109 my team = 112 quality)but i lost from 2-4 stars teams ....I know that **** happens ,but this season this **** happened too often(not only to me ). Would be nice if just one time admins or i don't care who explain why the hell i spend time to make my squad top if i can't win vs team lower than me with 20-25 quality !Just one f@!king time give me a reason why 112 quality team loose from 97 quality !If admins/mods don't know then who the hell knows?And please don't ask about morale,formation etc,i speak about big,big difference in quality and like i said i am not new!Give one good reason why player who spend money and time to play your **** game keep loosing from team collected from 32-34 years old free agents and two-three stars in same age players generated from game on first day of the season.And please don't tell me that this happened in real football too, everyone know that it's not true.Yes Man U lost from team like WBA but WBA have manager he watches his team ,he makes transfers,he trains his team, etc( If we follow T11 logic now in CL should play West Ham -Mainz 05 not Man City-Bayern M...).Give me (and to all players who play this **** especially to people who spend real money)reason why i loose from these bot teams,why i spend my time,why i spend money if i can't win vs much,much weaker team ...
    I want just one time a meaningful response why me,my friends,all players spend our time,maybe to loose from abandoned teams?Don't ask for screens everyone know that I'm telling the true just fix this ****............

PS: I don't expect meaningful answer ,I just wonder mostly to myself why the hell still I play this ****ty game.
    I still remember the pathetic answer from their lol support when i had problem with tokens which still is not solved
    At least I understand that i have work with morons and prefer to forget about these tokens...
    There is no chance to get good answer to any problem,some of players know more about game than owners,cool and sad story:X
    Last edited by chakalat; 10-02-2013 at 10:02 PM.

I feel for you dude.

I made some bad experiences in my first season but atm it seems to work fine. I guess patience works wonders in a game like this but as a newbie i'm hardly in the place to tell you how to resolve that issue. If i had bad suck outs i changed my formation and benched bad rated players + use of winbonus only very few times if i feel i need some edge.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    My advice, take it like a game, don't go angry because is not good for you.

Yesterday I had a draw 2-2, today I lost home with 3-1 both games I should won but when you can't, you can't

I know is not what you expected from a mod. but I'm writing to you as a player

Banned
    Issue can be resolve only by Nordeus but first they must find someone who know what the hell is this "logic".They use too often "RANDOM" in game .....anyway I'm not angry,I know that it's only a game but in games normal is when you play well to win ,but not in this ****.That's why I think that we can't get a meaningful answer from the fools for which black is white and logic is something stupidly..
    Mischa Cali and cracicot like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

Yesterday I had a draw 2-2, today I lost home with 3-1 both games I should won but when you can't, you can't

Like i said I'm not angry,but let me ask you something.You are SUPER MODERATOR ! Tell me what you know about the game ?Can you give any meaningful answer about any problem or just can ask "what about morale?"
    Take one free advise from me ,open any other game forum and tell me if you see ****s like here:X
    It's really funny ,super ultra mega moderators don't know nothing about the game,the support can't solve one simple problem,forum full of questions and 0 answers,thousands topics "HOW ?","THIS GAME IS SCAM!","WHY I LOOSE?","PROBLEMS WITH...","INJURIES....." nothing positive...
    Sometime I think that if you play T11 you are masochist...
    if I'm not mistaken the games are made except for money for fun players ,but tell me where is the fun ?People spend money to watch how they loose from game bots,very funny
    Last edited by chakalat; 10-02-2013 at 10:39 PM.
    cracicot, thon and davy mcneill like this.

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    Like i said I'm not angry,but let me ask you something.You are SUPER MODERATOR ! Tell me what you know about the game ?Can you give any meaningful answer about any problem or just can ask "what about morale?"
    Take one free advise from me ,open any other game forum and tell me if you see ****s like here:X
    It's really funny ,super ultra mega moderators don't know nothing about the game,the support can't solve one simple problem,forum full of questions and 0 answers,thousands topics "HOW ?","THIS GAME IS SCAM!","WHY I LOOSE?","PROBLEMS WITH...","INJURIES....." nothing positive...
    Sometime I think that if you play T11 you are masochist...
    if I'm not mistaken the games are made except for money for fun players ,but tell me where is the fun ?People spend money to watch how they loose from game bots,very funny
    1. There kinda is a huge difference between beeing game designer or a forum moderator
    2. I still agree that this "random" factor is there by intent but maybe not as bad as it has come to be.
    3. I still enjoy the fact that i have a game every day and i dont spend money doing so.
    4. And yes there could be a bit more communication from the dev team. Thats really sad.

So I tend to hang in tight and take every day as it comes...even if it gets me "steamin" once in a while
    Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mischa Cali View Post
    1. There kinda is a huge difference between beeing game designer or a forum moderator
    2. I still agree that this "random" factor is there by intent but maybe not as bad as it has come to be.
    3. I still enjoy the fact that i have a game every day and i dont spend money doing so.
    4. And yes there could be a bit more communication from the dev team. Thats really sad.

So I tend to hang in tight and take every day as it comes...even if it gets me "steamin" once in a while
    In all games forum moderators have close contact with "game designer".Forum moderator know about problems which players have.In all other games if i have ingame problem i speak with moderators/admins in forum then how they solve the problem I don't care.Here if you have problem you must contact with slowest people in the world.Nordeus support can make you crazy easy and you have very small chance to get help.Forum moderators should be able to answer to simple questions about game and if they see big problem just must send the problem to people who can do something to fix it.You can read all topic here if you want and if you see just 1 good answer from forum moderator about game i will make suicide right now:X
    Sad is that game is made well but like all game in internet needs fixes and time to time upgrades.I play it 18 seasons and i cant remember just 1 upgrade or 1 fixed problem which people have.Game now is same **** like before 18 seasons ,new things is only T-shirts which cost more than real one
    Believe me it's not hard to fix this issue with losses from weaker team,few people can fix this for about a hour.I said before and nothing changed till Nordeus get enough money from this **** they wont change nothing....
    Sad story ,cool game owned by little,scared greedy people...

Quote Originally Posted by chakalat View Post
    In all games forum moderators have close contact with "game designer".Forum moderator know about problems which players have.In all other games if i have ingame problem i speak with moderators/admins in forum then how they solve the problem I don't care.Here if you have problem you must contact with slowest people in the world.Nordeus support can make you crazy easy and you have very small chance to get help.Forum moderators should be able to answer to simple questions about game and if they see big problem just must send the problem to people who can do something to fix it.You can read all topic here if you want and if you see just 1 good answer from forum moderator about game i will make suicide right now:X
    Sad is that game is made well but like all game in internet needs fixes and time to time upgrades.I play it 18 seasons and i cant remember just 1 upgrade or 1 fixed problem which people have.Game now is same **** like before 18 seasons ,new things is only T-shirts which cost more than real one
    Believe me it's not hard to fix this issue with losses from weaker team,few people can fix this for about a hour.I said before and nothing changed till Nordeus get enough money from this **** they wont change nothing....
    Sad story ,cool game owned by little,scared greedy people...
    I really get where you stand dude .

Well depends what game forum you have. The good ones contain Dev-Forums where you have close contact to the dev team. Sadly and thats only a natural thing, there are only small communities that work that way. For big ones it would be just too much to attend every issue a User wants to have clarification. Believe me i do know a fair bit about forums

On the other hand this is a F2P FACEBOOK connected Game. Keep that in mind.

And if you look at EA Support for their Origin plattform..cheez it hardly can get worse than that
    Raykco likes this.

Banned
    Nice to see Chak is back!

I am with him in that Bot teams win a bit too much. I am in a league and I am first and there are 2 bot teams in 2nd and 3rd. How the hell is this even possible. So some idiot got promoted with a great team and then gave up. Not one, but TWO? and the formations they are set in are unbeatable it seems.

The troll engine is not logical at all and it needs tweaking, some serious tweaking. not twerking.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post

I agree with @PGC. I've been around for more then 10 seasons and managed 4 different teams (now down to 3) on different servers, and it's more or like the same. I've spend huge amounts on Tokens on BB, but a lower amount on BU, while not a single coin on BC. As a T-buyer, you have a "advantage", but it isn't that "big" as many think. We all suffer from bad results,performance or injuries, despite how many T you spend on your team. I mean sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. I believe we all get 3 or 4 "awkward" results or injuries per season just to keep it "interesting". But at the end it all "pays out", either you end with a trophy in your hand or get promoted to a higher lvl (at least in my case).

As @PGC pointed out - take it like a game. And like all games, it has it "flaws" and it ain't designed to perfection. My advice is to "enjoy" it for what it is, and not for what you want it to be.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________