Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Top Eleven Is Not Bugged !

I think that the total shots count only the shots on the ball, while shots on target counts all shots on target, including on the opponents body.

Another flaw in the stats table (above). Total number of fouls (both teams) = 22. But total number of free kicks = FOUR. ????????????
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Hey, your footer, the second quote my timmie. Where the hell did he write that. Tell me please I think he needs another dose as he is still commenting crap. AMC the most useless formation, probably he doesn't even know its full form. one day I will have to have another showdown, will contact Anakin for assistance, remember that day Carl on the Vent Thread!!!
    This has really nothing to do with the thread. I consider it pointless troll/taunt.

I think that the total shots count only the shots on the ball, while shots on target counts all shots on target, including on the opponents body.
    This is more spot on, but I still do disagreed with it. I really don't think it's worthwhile trying to find a logical justification for this. More shots on target than total shots (and even less saves than the difference between shots on target and goals) is just utter nonsense, period.
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

Quote Originally Posted by kebess View Post
    This has really nothing to do with the thread. I consider it pointless troll/taunt.

Sorry for that but tim youngs comments are utter nonsense.

This is more spot on, but I still do disagreed with it. I really don't think it's worthwhile trying to find a logical justification for this. More shots on target than total shots (and even less saves than the difference between shots on target and goals) is just utter nonsense, period.
    you r right. This proves that the statistics r just random. I thank OP for posting these pics. can u see nordeous or shall I send u contact lenses. PM me your power. :P Even I have noticed many times that in the statistics they show I have had a corner, while I never read any commentary on the corner.

Sorry for that but tim youngs comments are utter nonsense.

you r right. This proves that the statistics r just random. I thank OP for posting these pics. can u see nordeous or shall I send u contact lenses. PM me your power. :P Even I have noticed many times that in the statistics they show I have had a corner, while I never read any commentary on the corner.
    Last edited by Saransh Vatsa; 10-04-2013 at 08:02 AM.

Rookie
    *sigh* to be back in 1986 playing football manager on my Spectrum or my friends c64.

Oh the joys, 40 mins loading for 8-bit gfx, mono sound and whats an internet?

Mind you the best ever football game was in the arcade at that point, Mexico '86.
    thon and Cat Harrison like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12