Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Tayonas
  • 1 Post By Saransh Vatsa
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Top Eleven: What if my Team has 14 players

Question Top Eleven: What if my Team has 14 players

When I have 14 players in my team (11 starting eleven, 3 in the subs bench) and I try to sell a players, a notification tells me that I need to have a minimum of players. First of all it says "A minimum of 15 players". I have 14 so Nordeus needs to change this actually (at least in the greek language).

What if in the end of the season a contract of one of my players ends and I don't renew it? As far as I remember he says for 7 days and then leaves. What about then? Am I going to be banned? Forced to buy ANY player suggested? Has anyone experienced this?

Dreamer
    I haven't experienced it, but I've seen teams with less than 14 players. So I'd say that, the specific player would just leave your team, regardless of you only having 14 players or not, and this, without you being forced to buy any new player.
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

Rookie
    You get moderate players sent in if you do not have enough. So if you were to go down to 10 at the end of season because players left then you would get a free top up of non impressive players.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayonas View Post
    You get moderate players sent in if you do not have enough. So if you were to go down to 10 at the end of season because players left then you would get a free top up of non impressive players.
    I didn't manage my season 3 and this happened to me as my players retired and when I came back after a month, I had all useless players.
    Raykco likes this.

So you get only 1 low ranked player to replace the 14th player.

Does he have a permanent or temporary contract?
    And finally how many stars does he have?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    you will get 3* retiring players
    herdo likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]