Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: A Message to Nordeus Top Eleven- Sign the Petition- More tokens

A Message to Nordeus Top Eleven- Sign the Petition- More tokens

Hello,

I would, with your support, request Nordeus to increase the number of tokens from now a maximum of 35 to a maximum of 45, as we level up. As we climb up the levels, it is even harder to buy players, and as the overall number of top eleven players continue to increase the transfer market is getting tougher with more and more bidders.

It would be also great if Nordeus give tokens to League, Cup and Champions League winners and runners up. I am not saying a 100 of tokens, but 5 or 10 would be reasonable.

If this thread gets a maximum support, we can reach this message to Nordeus and thus make them do something for us. Remember without us they don't exist. We are the people that run them.

Thank you
    Elvo F.C

Date Joined: 07/04/2013

League Champions: Season 6
    Runners up: Season 2

Pro
    1 a day is enough

Dreamer
    Yeah, I'm not sure it's gonna work. Giving more tokens means them losing money, and there's no way they'll agree to that.

Besides, you can do couple surveys, etc... if you only want 5/10 more tokens.
    Last edited by kebess; 10-06-2013 at 06:45 AM.
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    1 a day is enough
    Of course one a day is not enough... Unless, you're not planning on winning anything. In that case, yes. Certainly.
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

support...

Quote Originally Posted by elvofc View Post
    Hello,

I would, with your support, request Nordeus to increase the number of tokens from now a maximum of 35 to a maximum of 45, as we level up. As we climb up the levels, it is even harder to buy players, and as the overall number of top eleven players continue to increase the transfer market is getting tougher with more and more bidders.

It would be also great if Nordeus give tokens to League, Cup and Champions League winners and runners up. I am not saying a 100 of tokens, but 5 or 10 would be reasonable.

If this thread gets a maximum support, we can reach this message to Nordeus and thus make them do something for us. Remember without us they don't exist. We are the people that run them.

Thank you
    Nice point but a small mistake that u made. You say it is getting difficult to buy players in auctions which I totally agree to. But if u see, if everyone starts getting more tokens, what will be the difference. it is not only that u will have more T, everyone will have and then the TM will go even more haywire. Ya, I do agree with the Tokens reward for League, CL and Cup winners, runner-ups and second runner-ups. At least 15T should be given as a reward to them along with the prize money. Hope nordeous listens to this but I have not much hope.
    Regards to OP.

Quote Originally Posted by elvofc View Post
    Hello,

Thank you
    Nice point but a small mistake that u made. You say it is getting difficult to buy players in auctions which I totally agree to. But if u see, if everyone starts getting more tokens, what will be the difference. it is not only that u will have more T, everyone will have and then the TM will go even more haywire. Ya, I do agree with the Tokens reward for League, CL and Cup winners, runner-ups and second runner-ups. At least 15T should be given as a reward to them along with the prize money. Hope nordeous listens to this but I have not much hope.
    Regards to OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Hope nordeous listens to this but I have not much hope.
    Regards to OP.
    Forget it.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Petitions are not allowed in the forum, I tried a petition once and got a huge slap on the wrist from MDKII
    elvofc and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    The point of the current system, is that at higher levels you need more tokens in order to be competitive (Because some people buy tokens, others are in regions where they can watch videos/do surveys etc for tokens). Which means people need to buy tokens or do surveys etc, which is how they can afford to continue providing and upgrading the service.

However I do agree that if you win your league you should get more tokens. At present the monetary difference between 1st and 7th is soo inconsequential that winning your league is really only for the trophy. Getting tokens as well would be be a nice sweetener.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast