Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Nordeus why cant we loans player

  1. #21
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Loaning players could open up a whole can of worms. What would stop players with multiple accounts from loaning players from one of their teams to another? Imagine having one team of scout players and then switching them around to their other teams.

    The only loan system that might work, is for players to borrow players from a central pool (similar to the TL).
    I agree with you, but I think a good idea is to loan player for 1 game only it might work.
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,729
    my idea of loans into the game: a manager that want to loan out one of his players put the player in loan list. Another manager in search of players will be able to see the players in loan list max 5* (like nego). then he do an offer let's say of 2t for three days. 1 goes to Nordeus, the other goes to the manager.
    Last edited by CarlTaut; 10-07-2013 at 09:30 AM.

  3. #23
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,907
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    my idea of loans into the game: a manager that want to loan out one of his players put the player in loan list. Another manager in search of players will be able to see the players in loan list max 5* (like nego). then he do an offer let's say of 2t for three days. 1 goes to Nordeus, the other goes to the manager.
    It's a very good idea but I think they will abuse this to send tokens from 1 account to an other.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Palma, Mallorca
    Posts
    2,363
    the whole point of the loan system in real life is to get games in for players you have no room for. If they increase the roster size from 22 players, THEN I can see them implementing some loan system, otherwise its a waste of time and serves no purpose

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,729
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    It's a very good idea but I think they will abuse this to send tokens from 1 account to an other.
    indeed i can see that happen... but if the max offer is 2t?
    also the list should be like transfers and not nego list

  6. #26
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,907
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    indeed i can see that happen... but if the max offer is 2t?
    also the list should be like transfers and not nego list
    Yes, like you said but I think is better if no tokens will go to the manager, anyway they are winning something, the players win experience, form and maybe even an injury )
    Cat Harrison and locopoco like this.

  7. #27
    Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter95 View Post
    uhmm if you are level 8 and another player level 4, then his low star players (from season 1/2) will be level 1 for an lvl 8 player...so you can buy them directly from him
    Uhmm no you cant! If your going to be patronising at least make sure your right, captain obvious? captain oblivious more like......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123