Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By The Red Baron
  • 2 Post By tarcanes92

Thread: Something interesting to know

Rookie

Something interesting to know

My gf's team was just about to have her cup match against another team, we were anticipating it to be a big match up, as their players were an average of 4 levels higher (Particularly as this game + cup + league vs 2nd place were all happening within 11h, so very limited recovery time).

However, when it came time for the game, the game didn't happen.

Just showed a result of 0:3 to my gf. When I clicked on the match for more information, it said "The match did not happen because the defeated club did not arrive at the match with 11 eligible players".

I checked the club, they have 11 players + 3x subs, but 1 of the starting lineup had a red card.

I'm not sure if they lose because they didn't move the red carded player to the bench, or if they lost because they didn't have 14 eligible players (contrary to the 11 stated in the message).

Either way, it's good for my gf's team, but I thought I'd post as a bit of a warning to other teams who might have sold off a lot of their players to instead focus on buying quality players. Keep at least 4 or 5 subs, don't go down to the minimum 3x subs.
    Last edited by SlyAnimal; 10-07-2013 at 06:12 AM.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyAnimal View Post
    My gf's team was just about to have her cup match against another team, we were anticipating it to be a big match up, as their players were an average of 4 levels higher (Particularly as this game + cup + league vs 2nd place were all happening within 11h, so very limited recovery time).

However, when it came time for the game, the game didn't happen.

Just showed a result of 0:3 to my gf. When I clicked on the match for more information, it said "The match did not happen because the defeated club did not arrive at the match with 11 eligible players".

I checked the club, they have 11 players + 3x subs, but 1 of the starting lineup had a red card.

I'm not sure if they lose because they didn't move the red carded player to the bench, or if they lost because they didn't have 14 eligible players (contrary to the 11 stated in the message).

Either way, it's good for my gf's team, but I thought I'd post as a bit of a warning to other teams who might have sold off a lot of their players to instead focus on buying quality players.
    Good stuff! I hate teams that have a starting 11 and then either no players or **** players! It would be like Barcelona having an amazing 11 and then guys from 3 divisions below as subs!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Good stuff! I hate teams that have a starting 11 and then either no players or **** players! It would be like Barcelona having an amazing 11 and then guys from 3 divisions below as subs!
    Yes, just like Tottenham.

Bizarre, the same just happened to me - I logged on to check the result and got the message "The match did not happen because the defeated club did not arrive at the match with 11 eligible players". Yet when I checked the opposition there were enough players in the squad to make a team. Curious.
    I would ask Nordeus for an explanation but...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    Bizarre, the same just happened to me - I logged on to check the result and got the message "The match did not happen because the defeated club did not arrive at the match with 11 eligible players". Yet when I checked the opposition there were enough players in the squad to make a team. Curious.
    I would ask Nordeus for an explanation but...
    Injuries to the opposing team.....which you can't see when you view their squad is the answer....
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Baron View Post
    Injuries to the opposing team.....which you can't see when you view their squad is the answer....
    This to me seems the most likely theory.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    This to me seems the most likely theory.
    Its not a theory. It is what happenend.

If you are playing a team with only a few subs, try to check their previous games results to see if they have a bunch of injuries. That way you can anticipate the possible 3-0 game and save on blue/red/green packs
    Marc Symons and The Red Baron like this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game