Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: How this can be f****ing possible ?

Quote Originally Posted by kebess View Post
    OK, out of date then, : )

So this conclusion is really from various people's experience with losing against 4-3-3, with a 4-5-1V ?
    Yeah.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yeah.
    *Sigh*... I wish there were the slightest bit of logic and reason behind this. I'm not used to having to accept nonsense (not used pejoratively) as fact. It's totally silly.

In any case, I'm still not ruling out the fact that it could be a mere coincidence/troll result, which makes more sense to me than having to accept a nonsensical belief on faith.
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kebess View Post
    *Sigh*... I wish there were the slightest bit of logic and reason behind this. I'm not used to having to accept nonsense (not used pejoratively) as fact. It's totally silly.

In any case, I'm still not ruling out the fact that it could be a mere coincidence/troll result, which makes more sense to me than having to accept a nonsensical belief on faith.
    They have fiddled with the troll engine enough to make sure that nothing is logical anymore.

Injuries are not logical. Results are not logical. NOTHING they do at Nordeus is logical. The kicker for me is their excuse for not implementing the proper solution for friendlies. Forcing friendlies on people is acceptable to them, but allowing a manager the option to have to accept one first is NOT acceptable. Factor that in, and you will understand that the person running the company is flawed in more ways than one: he has hired F******** I***** and they are making bad decisions and this game is sucking large as a result.

If there is no logic, then everything is truly fantasy. Is this Football Fantasy Manager?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Is this Football Fantasy Manager?
    Epic,
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thats not a troll result, 4-3N-3 works well vs 4-5-1 V
    Why ? And there should be no formation that works well against another formation by default.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes10 View Post
    Why ? And there should be no formation that works well against another formation by default.
    Can you justify that statement?

Every attack has a defense that can nullify it, while every defense has an attack that can nullify it. It is just a matter of finding it out.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    google sez: You have to see the number of the quality of the opponent, the formation has relatively, what matters are the stars that indicate the quality of a team ....

One thing that I think is very serious is that, there are teams in the Cup level ... For example, I am level 7, but in my Cup group, 80% of the teams is level 8 or even higher ... So they have a lot of players of level 8, much more powerful ... There seems choir that games like this ...?

salvatore, please use English.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvatore Lo Giudice View Post
    Bisogna vedere il numero della qualità dell'avversario, la formazione conta relativamente, quello che conta sono le stelle che indicano la qualità di una squadra....

Una cosa che invece ritengo molto grave è che, nella Coppa ci siano squadre di livello superiore... Per esempio, io sono di livello 7, ma nel mio girone di Coppa, l'80% delle squadre è di livello 8 o addirittura superiore... Quindi hanno giocatori molto di livello 8, molto più potenti... Vi sembra coretto che si giochi cosi...??

TRANSLATED HORRIBLY:

You have to see the number of the quality of the opponent, the formation has relatively, what matters are the stars that indicate the quality of a team ....

One thing that I think is very serious is that there are teams in the Cup level ... For example, I am level 7, but in my Cup group, 80% of the teams is level 8 or even higher ... So they have a lot of players of level 8, much more powerful ... There seems choir that games like this ...?
    Simply put: If you have a better than average team, it is highly likely you will be put with managers of a higher level whose teams are lower quality, or quality similar to yours, even though you are a lower level.

Why is this so hard to understand? They group teams based on quality, not managerial level. If you are level 7 playing against level 8 and level 9, take it as a compliment that your team is better than other teams at a higher level. And then come on here and whine when they increase the quality of their players to a level you cannot reach and are bumped from the cup. lol

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The CL on here is based on your league level, the Cup is based on the Quality of your team.

Uhm, yeah, have you watched say the German cup? You can see little Aue get their butts handed to them by mighty Bayern. So there are such competitions where the teams are much different quality with much much different budgets.

BUT! I do agree the difference in Cup can be extreme, I am level six and in my cup was mostly 9 with some 8 and 10. So, that is what it is for the Cup, I got nowhere.

Google sez: Il CL in qui è basato sulla vostra livello di campionato, la Coppa è basato sulla qualità della vostra squadra.

Uhm, sì, hai guardato dire la coppa tedesca? Potete vedere poco Aue ottenere i loro mozziconi consegnate loro dal Bayern possente. Quindi ci sono queste competizioni in cui le squadre sono molto diversa qualità con molto molto diversi budget.

MA! Sono d'accordo la differenza in Coppa può essere estrema, Sono livello sei e nella mia tazza era per lo più 9 con un po 'di 8 e 10. Quindi, questo è quello che è per la Coppa, ho ottenuto nulla.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvatore Lo Giudice View Post
    but to say stop that crap ...! For me it is not so obvious to understand as you say ...! in the championships of fact, you've never seen a league team that plays in Serie A. C ...??
    But feedback from ...?? Shut up ... please!
    Dude, I appreciate the reply in english, I really do, but it makes me realize how bad my spanish is when I talk to my wife's 5 year old kid. He talks to me in baby spanish and I hardly get it.

All that to say, I apologize if you felt that I was talking about you coming on here and whining. It was not meant to sound like that but I understand the translation most likely makes it sound worse than it is.

I see so many posts on here from people such as yourself that cant understand why Nordeus groups them in with managers of higher levels. Of course it is not fair. But its T11 trying to be like the FA cup in real life, where minnows play against sharks. Nobody at Nordeus expects you to win, and frankly, they dont give a ****. This is their game with their rules and if you dont like it, then quit. i dont mean to sound harsh, but if you want to do something about it, send emails to nordeus support and complain. Or tell your friends to quit as well or to stop buying tokens as a form of protest until they actually make changes to this game.

By the way, I am a footie fanatic and live in Spain. I get bombarded with La Liga and other Euro league games. Even while I lived in Canada, I watched every game I could, including FA cup and League Cup games. One channel always has Serie A games every week, and another channel always played Bundeslega. I see games in every league and frankly, I laugh my ass off at La Liga and Serie A, because of the rampant DIVING! they fall down and clutch their face if you touch their thigh when passing by them. Its embarrassing! When my wife's 5 year old cries for whatever reason, I tell him to stop being Italian and to be more Canadian. Nothing against Italians, but they play in a pussy league.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast