Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: im tired of this game !!..

Exclamation im tired of this game !!..

in the first half...my result is a 3-0 ....in the 2 half..and the final result is 3-3 ....loooool.....ok this is a game..but when we see the game...and have a support of friends and we cant win ....is this a game of a manager =?????.....in my leagues the players who cant see their games WIN ALL THE F........GAMES !!....HOW IS IT POSSIBLE ??....IST FOR this things i dont pay a cent to top elevan .....im tired of this bull **** !...bye !!

Quote Originally Posted by Barber Ramy View Post
    in the first half...my result is a 3-0 ....in the 2 half..and the final result is 3-3 ....loooool.....ok this is a game..but when we see the game...and have a support of friends and we cant win ....is this a game of a manager =?????.....in my leagues the players who cant see their games WIN ALL THE F........GAMES !!....HOW IS IT POSSIBLE ??....IST FOR this things i dont pay a cent to top elevan .....im tired of this bull **** !...bye !!
    HEY! You are not the only one!
    thon, Raykco, CarlTaut and 1 others like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Barber Ramy View Post
    1 word : Bye
    Raykco likes this.
    NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Hey... Calm down. It happens to the best of us, not just you. I think by now, nearly everyone is fed up with the game engine.
    thon and Raykco like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Hey... Calm down. It happens to the best of us, not just you. I think by now, nearly everyone is fed up with the game engine.
    Meh, I'm past being fed up with the troll engine. I'm fed up with management for allowing this to happen.

Why get mad at a computer, when you should be made at those who programmed it???

The computer is not choosing these results by itself. It is programmed to choose them, based on certain parameters, by the devs, who get their instructions from management.

So, be made at management at Nordeus for their idiotic programming of the troll engine.

People.....you have to get mad at the right people or else it is wasted. It is not the fault of the devs if the troll engine is severely out of whack! Remember: **** flows downhill. Therefore, you have to hold management accountable for this issues, so they will dish out the **** onto the devs, who will end up reprogramming the game properly.
    thon likes this.

I am out of the cup because of that, was winning 3:1 at half time with 60% possession, in second half my possession drop to 45% without me doing nothing and without the other manager present, i end up losing 4:5.
    But last season i won 3:1 without being there, playing with 10 After a direct red card at minute 6, with the other manager present with 1 suporter.
    It happens to all, sometimes you win, others you lose.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I am out of the cup because of that, was winning 3:1 at half time with 60% possession, in second half my possession drop to 45% without me doing nothing and without the other manager present, i end up losing 4:5.
    But last season i won 3:1 without being there, playing with 10 After a direct red card at minute 6, with the other manager present with 1 suporter.
    It happens to all, sometimes you win, others you lose.
    You forgot to add: ...and none of it makes logical sense.
    Yinhung and CarlTaut like this.

I'm tired of such threads. If you don't enjoy playing Top Eleven, then leave. It's that simple.
    Raykco likes this.

Rookie
    Confuzzled is right, we (the unhappy) should all leave.
    thon likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    I'm tired of such threads. If you don't enjoy playing Top Eleven, then leave. It's that simple.
    Are you the new emperor of T11 forums?

Seriously, do you think anyone gives a **** if you are tired of such threads? Dude, you did this same thing a few days ago. Are you researching "how to troll a thread" for a new tutorial?

You come across as a bit too high and mighty. You might want to dial that down a bit. You are a wiki contributor, not the CEO of Nordeus.
    Saransh Vatsa and aiureah like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast