Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By carliuis

Thread: why my player has permanently decreased form's statistics in the games?

why my player has permanently decreased form's statistics in the games?

I want to ask why a player (5 stars in my team) with best moral and natural situation has very bad rating each time where it plays
    I give you more details
    He is a goalkeeper with:
    -defence's attributes (or defending skills): 101/98/103/100/103 (quota:101, 0)
    -attack attributes (or attacking skills): 85/82/88/86/84 (quota:85, 0)
    -physical & mental attributes (or physical & mental skills): 89/90/90/88/86 (quota:88, 6)

What i should do so that I increase his rating (form)?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Laios View Post
    I want to ask why a player (5 stars in my team) with best moral and natural situation has very bad rating each time where it plays
    I give you more details
    He is a goalkeeper with:
    -defence's attributes (or defending skills): 101/98/103/100/103 (quota:101, 0)
    -attack attributes (or attacking skills): 85/82/88/86/84 (quota:85, 0)
    -physical & mental attributes (or physical & mental skills): 89/90/90/88/86 (quota:88, 6)

What i should do so that I increase his rating (form)?
    This big thing of the players form always bothers me for the following reasons:

1) Ideally we should be able to see the form of a player we want to buy. But in most of the cases this information is not provided or it is wrong (you check multiple players and they all have same statistics…). It is really annoying to spend money and tokens on players who never get a form over 5…

2) According to the game rules in order to improve players form you should make them resting for a few games. Trust me when I say this is not true! I have tried everything, making them resting and playing only friendly matches and nothing changed over a whole week. So i would be very curious to know for how long they should rest to gain a better form again…but in any case, if more than 3 or 4 days, we better sell the player and buy a better one…

3) Form is totally unrealistic: you see players who always get 7-8 as form over a whole season without any form loss. You see others who always get 4-5 and never improve it. To make the game more realistic and fair for everyone they should implement something like this:

a) 6 stars players can maximum to get a player form of 9, 5* to 8, 4* to 7 and 3* to 6. I can´t tolerate the fact that a 3* player can always get a better form than a 6* one costing much more in terms of tokens and cash

b) having set the maximum player form based on the number of stars, then the form should be dependant on the following parameters:

-) team morale (wins or losses)
    -) player performances
    -) number of match played.

The latest is linked to player´s morale (when they never play they loose morale) but it is a different thing. As in real football a player can not be at 100% form for a whole season, if the plays every day he should exibith some up and downs.

So coming back to my proposal let´s make an example:

A 6* players can get maximum to 9 and has an average of 7. Therefore he can get a range of form values from 5 to 9 depending on the above mentioned factors. Within the season (28 days) he should have some peeks (for instance 4 peeks, up, down, up and down again) which of course we do not know (this makes it moreinteresting). But at least if in one week he also gets 5 or 6 then you know that next week he is going to be better. And on the other hand if he has a very good form this week but next week you are playing some important matches you should consider selling him.

I hope my idea is clear.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Is normal for goalkeepers to be get notes like 5,6 especially if you have a very good team. To get 7,8,9 he should save a lot of shoots/penalty
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook