Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What 's problem with my team ?

What 's problem with my team ?

i ' m very angry with this season.after this season start a few days,my team always suffer injury with my best player.some time i m get 2 injury in 1 matches and 1 red card.i realy want to know what problem with my team. and the injury also take my player out off long time,not 1 or 2 days.always take it 3 to 6 days.
    i counted totals injury with my team off this after season start until now above 20.and i also used alot of treatment.yesterday i was use 15 treatment for 1 when it suffer injury 6 days. and today my team still reciever injury with 2 player and 1 red card in matches. and my setting the tackling style always take Normal.Why ? what problem with my team ? .some body can tell me ?What 's problem with my team ?-untitled.jpg

Apprentice
    Nothing you just got trolled,its all about the game engine and you got handed a bad random setting.

Pro
    Maybe you are over training them, over playing them. Insufficient rest (squad size?).
    Maybe you are too aggressive when playing ( refer card count and color), or opposition is too aggressive.
    Maybe your players are on too much upper cocktails of greenies, bluies, reddies or if not enough (refer empty cupboard ) then go out and buy more.
    Or refer above post.

Pro
    Had you tried the new Express Rest as recommended by Nordeus or the 2 for one Token packages available right now and throughout this weekend.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Had you tried the new Express Rest as recommended by Nordeus or the 2 for one Token packages available right now and throughout this weekend.
    Wait what ? I'm not sure of your sarcasm here. Could you please confirm it ? : )
    DiZZee likes this.
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Maybe you are over training them, over playing them. Insufficient rest (squad size?).
    Maybe you are too aggressive when playing ( refer card count and color), or opposition is too aggressive.
    Maybe your players are on too much upper cocktails of greenies, bluies, reddies or if not enough (refer empty cupboard ) then go out and buy more.
    Or refer above post.
    all of your mean is wrong.i make ready all team are full poisition.all position players in the team have to replace the right position when the season start.some matches my team are playing good but appearance injury with the good player and the results are immediately goal for opposite.about 30% of games like this appear in this season.
    .i m very upset befor but i not post . but until today i realy dont know what happen with my team so i m post here and want to know something

What 's problem with my team ?-yesterday.jpg
    What 's problem with my team ?-today.jpg
    Some report was delete.if not, i can show you are all of report injury of my team from the season start until now.i sure you are cant believe it . : (
    Last edited by Gang Jerry; 10-11-2013 at 02:42 PM.

Gang Jerry your not on your own many members of this forum get far too many injuries . It's a part of the game designed to make them money or you angry lol. There is nothing wrong with your team !!!! It's just how the game works frustrating isn't it ???

May be a hug will help you ????? Big Hug

Rookie
    A big hug and a prefrontal lobotomy. That's all you need.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gang Jerry View Post
    What 's problem with my team ?
    Nordeus ?
    Favorite Formations : 4-1-4-1 // 4-5-1 (F/V) // 4-4-1-1 // 4-4-2

Some thoughts on them :
    http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...-thoughts.html

Quote Originally Posted by Gang Jerry View Post
    what problem with my team? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	13618
    You didn't ask tim young about tactics advice. Thou art doomed!!! (Sarcastic)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast