Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What 's problem with my team ?

Look... the bad news appear with me team.Today not suffer injury but.... the system still take player out off next matches. it is the red card.not 1.it give me 2 card . now let look my beautiful team . i realy dont know how to playing in the next matches for tomorrow.
    note : my tacking style is normal .
    i want to send something for the system of this game. anyone know and tell me i send with where ?
    What 's problem with my team ?-look.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gang Jerry View Post
    Look... the bad news appear with me team.Today not suffer injury but.... the system still take player out off next matches. it is the red card.not 1.it give me 2 card . now let look my beautiful team . i realy dont know how to playing in the next matches for tomorrow.
    note : my tacking style is normal .
    i want to send something for the system of this game. anyone know and tell me i send with where ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Look.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	13738
    I don't know from where to send. How did u get the red cards??? Were those straight reds, second yellow of the match or they reached the yellow card limit??

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I don't know from where to send. How did u get the red cards??? Were those straight reds, second yellow of the match or they reached the yellow card limit??
    only in 1 game of today ; here
    What 's problem with my team ?-wtf.jpg
    Now my team only have 1DL___2DC___1DR___1ML___1MR___2ST___2GK
    maybe i will arrange 1 GK play MC or DMC poision for next matches lol .

Quote Originally Posted by Gang Jerry View Post
    only in 1 game of today ; here
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wtf.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	13752
    Now my team only have 1DL___2DC___1DR___1ML___1MR___2ST___2GK
    maybe i will arrange 1 GK play MC or DMC poision for next matches lol .
    2 straight reds in one match!!! what were the reasons given. You don't seem to have injured anyone.

Rookie
    A big part of your problem is not having enough depth in your team. You only have 6x reserves, but should ideally have 10 (With 1x spot free for if you want to purchase a new player).

As injuries are a part of the game, as are red cards, you're having bad luck, no doubt about that, but if you had more substitutes then getting a few injuries/red cards wouldn't effect you as much.

Also I don't know if it effects the injuries you receive or not, but it'd make sense that if a player plays 2x games every day for the entire season, that they will be more likely to suffer injuries and/or red cards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12