Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: I loose always on Transfer Market i need help

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold12760 View Post
    Well i can tell u that u have wrong because i have alot of tricks to buy a player !!!

TRICK 1: look first of all i ALWAYS buy a player in the morning ! because there is no one just 1-2bidders usually, i find a player that interrest me and i bid on him like 30min-1hour before ! then if no one bid (that happen !) then i get the player with one token !! otherwise if someone bid before the first round then i go automaticly to the next round. The guy think that i just bidded then i went away (cuz i bid like 1hour ago) then round two at the last second i bid and i get the player !!

TRICK 2: doesnt matter the moment now, if a player really interrest me and i really want to have it i go on (never bid if there is more than 4guys) i go on and ALWAYS bid at 30-40sec from each round so they think that iam rich some of them leave. then i continu for like 3-4tokens. Then if we are just one bidder sometimes i continu to bid at the middle. To let him be the last bidder of the round (very important) then i do like i abandonned, so the guy is the last bidder and he will probably dont bid and BAM u bid at the last second! but really last second at 1 !

It works like 90% i never spend more than 7tokens for a player. U just have to be patient and dont go in if there is many bidders.
    Great. For anouncing on the Forum. Now everybody uses the same trick!
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boblim130 View Post
    Great. For anouncing on the Forum. Now everybody uses the same trick!
    These are NOT TRICKS guys - are just common sense due to the market functions. A good manager won't fall for any of your tricks... when I buy players on the market and I really want the player I'm loaded with tokens and i'm prepared to go to round 40 if I need too, if the player is not worth more than 10 tokens I stop at 10. I would rather buy from scout and get a 6 stars player for 50 tokens than bid like an idiot on players with no talent that get to round 40 ... A waist of tokens and cash.
    If you want a player from the market make sure you bid every round and don't wait until the last second even if you got a fast internet connection. Let the other bidders know you are in it to buy the player at a high price.
    Now every now and then you will find Crazy and Stupid managers that have a huge EGO and can not lose a bidding, good luck with those guys. Be smart - use Scout list - you can wait and buy what you really need for your formation.
    yes is nice to have young players but they don't develop fast enough to last you 2-3 seasons unless you spend a lot of tokens in power training.
    Have a mix team - but me personally I prefer Scouts with Talent that I want in my team.
    Have fun and good luck bidding for players...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by GabeTC View Post
    These are NOT TRICKS guys - are just common sense due to the market functions. A good manager won't fall for any of your tricks... when I buy players on the market and I really want the player I'm loaded with tokens and i'm prepared to go to round 40 if I need too, if the player is not worth more than 10 tokens I stop at 10. I would rather buy from scout and get a 6 stars player for 50 tokens than bid like an idiot on players with no talent that get to round 40 ... A waist of tokens and cash.
    If you want a player from the market make sure you bid every round and don't wait until the last second even if you got a fast internet connection. Let the other bidders know you are in it to buy the player at a high price.
    Now every now and then you will find Crazy and Stupid managers that have a huge EGO and can not lose a bidding, good luck with those guys. Be smart - use Scout list - you can wait and buy what you really need for your formation.
    yes is nice to have young players but they don't develop fast enough to last you 2-3 seasons unless you spend a lot of tokens in power training.
    Have a mix team - but me personally I prefer Scouts with Talent that I want in my team.
    Have fun and good luck bidding for players...
    You are just using common sense, I do not see the intelligence in buying 2 time or more with 30+ token a player when you can have one with 5 more skills level with ability ( usually several positions) and young( who will develop fast) for a set price of 50 token + $ amount . Ok you can try the market to get a bargain 5* player ( soon to become 6* ) with ability and young ..... But comme on except the first day when they flood the market with young talented player, how many time you really make a good bargain ..... Meaning not paying 2 time the value for 40+ tokens!!!!
    Yes once in a while you get lucky... But overall ... Statistic are against you guys!!!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold12760 View Post
    Well i can tell u that u have wrong because i have alot of tricks to buy a player !!!

TRICK 1: look first of all i ALWAYS buy a player in the morning ! because there is no one just 1-2bidders usually, i find a player that interrest me and i bid on him like 30min-1hour before ! then if no one bid (that happen !) then i get the player with one token !! otherwise if someone bid before the first round then i go automaticly to the next round. The guy think that i just bidded then i went away (cuz i bid like 1hour ago) then round two at the last second i bid and i get the player !!

TRICK 2: doesnt matter the moment now, if a player really interrest me and i really want to have it i go on (never bid if there is more than 4guys) i go on and ALWAYS bid at 30-40sec from each round so they think that iam rich some of them leave. then i continu for like 3-4tokens. Then if we are just one bidder sometimes i continu to bid at the middle. To let him be the last bidder of the round (very important) then i do like i abandonned, so the guy is the last bidder and he will probably dont bid and BAM u bid at the last second! but really last second at 1 !

It works like 90% i never spend more than 7tokens for a player. U just have to be patient and dont go in if there is many bidders.
    trick 1 works 90% of the time, if you have only one other bidder. if there are 2 or more other bidders, especially in the last minute of the initial round, trick 1 is not possible.

trick 2 only works in lower levels. i used to do it with great success when i was in levels 1-3. but levels 5 and above, everybody knows the trick. i try to pull this off once in a while. noone is biting.

for me the best approach if you really want to get the player is still to bid in the early seconds of each round. this will scare off managers with less tokens. if you are on limited budget, don't buy the high end players and bid only when there are fewer bidders in the initial round. also check the profile of fellow bidders to see if there are token buyers.

Being patient is also helpful, choose your battles I have spent 4 days now trying to gain a DR but I'm still waiting for the right one.

When it comes to players on auction don't bid on players with special abilities (unless you have plenty tokens and its definitely the right player) these will attract the most competition. Look at the cash value for a player and pick the highest at his star rating. You then get a good trainer who you can teach any special ability you want to anyway.

A good example is to bid on 24 rated 18-21 yr old with a high cash price $ who you can train rather than 25 rated with a special ability who will appear in the auction list with an extra star rating and attract more competition.

Also the above advice on auctions "tricks" is good.

i'm start to bid a player when in european time is night
    and always look your competitor.. if they have more good quality than you maybe you need to be worried..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12