Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: I loose always on Transfer Market i need help

I loose always on Transfer Market i need help

I can not buy me players more on the Transfer Market Always i loose the Auction and much token. When i bet the last seconds always the Auction goes in the Next Round but when other bed in the last seconds they win. What i make wrong. I dont play long this game. Yesterday was it going to bet round 12 and i was always the first in the round but its going always in the next round .Than somebody have bet in the last second and i loose. ?????
    Greetings

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    First you should collect more tokens, then try to bid, also if there are a lot of players who bid for that player you should avoid to go far if you have only few.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I think he wants to know how the bidding works. If you want to stay in the bidding war then you need to bid every round, it do not matter who bids the most on the round, in the end you want to be the only one who bids on the last round. If no one else bids on the player on that round but you, then the player is yours. But if someone else bids with you on that round then the bidding goes to next round.

21 tokens gone and all my money lost

im only level 2,
    but i try not to look at the seconds, i just look to the top right square. if it is red i bet, if it is yelow or green i dont bed.
    if after three rounds there are still a lot of people bidding, i tap out.
    Also if i find someone who will bet several tokens per round i will follow several rounds with one bet, if he keeps up the pace he probably has plenty tokens, so i tap out.
    if i find someone who tries to bet every last seconds, it probably means they dont want to spend too many tokens(or dont have many tokens), so i stay in. they usualy leave after a few rounds.
    Like someone said earlier if you dont have many tokens, dont try to bid on expensive players.

Ok, first, the pedanticism. LOSE (the opposite of win) not Loose (the opposite of tight).
    (Not making fun of you, it's a common error these days, for some unknown reason.

OK, so ... first read This

key point: you only need to bid once per round.
    Bid once in the initial round
    bid once in each knockout round

Bidding more than once in any round will not help you - it is simply a waste of your tokens.
    Everyone who bids in a round qualifies to bid in the next round.

If nobody bids in a round, then the last bid wins (This is the ONLY time that when you bid matters)
    If only one person bids in a round, they win.

So, if I bid last with 1 second in knockout round 3 and nobody bids in knockout round 4, I win.

If I bid last with 1 second in knockout round 3 and you (and only you) bid in knockout round 4, YOU win. It doesn't matter that I was shown as 'winning' - if I don't bid in that round, you win.

No matter how many people bid, the auction continues until only one (or nobody) bids in a round.

hope that helps.
    Joshiko likes this.

And another thing... I wouldn't bid on the last second to go. I don't know why people do it but it's a recipe for disaster... If you have a slight internet problem and it lags, you're screwed so always bid early in the knock out rounds... It won't make a difference because if the other player bids then it will go to the next round, it's just to be safe from any lag.

I have lost quite a few auctions from bidding last second after internet lagged a bit

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    And another thing... I wouldn't bid on the last second to go. I don't know why people do it but it's a recipe for disaster... If you have a slight internet problem and it lags, you're screwed so always bid early in the knock out rounds... It won't make a difference because if the other player bids then it will go to the next round, it's just to be safe from any lag.

I have lost quite a few auctions from bidding last second after internet lagged a bit
    At the beginning I thought it was a trick to bid at the last second and you can win the player......now I know that it doesn't matter at all and as dv8r said you better bid early to avoid internet lag. Also i Razz said, sometime you have the message that you are actually winning but not qualified for the next round and if the other player bid in the last second you loose because you were not qualify for the next round and your opponent did. I think that what make the false impression than the bidding in the last second make a difference, but not at all it just make a difference because your opponent think he is winning ( and he is not actually qualify for next round).

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread View Post
    I can not buy me players more on the Transfer Market Always i loose the Auction and much token. When i bet the last seconds always the Auction goes in the Next Round but when other bed in the last seconds they win. What i make wrong. I dont play long this game. Yesterday was it going to bet round 12 and i was always the first in the round but its going always in the next round .Than somebody have bet in the last second and i loose. ?????
    Greetings
    Sometimes it is luck.

Just yesterday, I won a 5 star ST w/FKS for just ONE Token !!!!! I couldn't believe it. Nobody came in at the initial round.
    Back to your question on bidding, there are actually a few tricks to apply thogh it is not 100%. it depends on whether the other
    bidder (s) are new birds. The best chance of winning will be down to 2 bidders only.
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

triiiicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    At the beginning I thought it was a trick to bid at the last second and you can win the player......now I know that it doesn't matter at all and as dv8r said you better bid early to avoid internet lag. Also i Razz said, sometime you have the message that you are actually winning but not qualified for the next round and if the other player bid in the last second you loose because you were not qualify for the next round and your opponent did. I think that what make the false impression than the bidding in the last second make a difference, but not at all it just make a difference because your opponent think he is winning ( and he is not actually qualify for next round).
    Well i can tell u that u have wrong because i have alot of tricks to buy a player !!!

TRICK 1: look first of all i ALWAYS buy a player in the morning ! because there is no one just 1-2bidders usually, i find a player that interrest me and i bid on him like 30min-1hour before ! then if no one bid (that happen !) then i get the player with one token !! otherwise if someone bid before the first round then i go automaticly to the next round. The guy think that i just bidded then i went away (cuz i bid like 1hour ago) then round two at the last second i bid and i get the player !!

TRICK 2: doesnt matter the moment now, if a player really interrest me and i really want to have it i go on (never bid if there is more than 4guys) i go on and ALWAYS bid at 30-40sec from each round so they think that iam rich some of them leave. then i continu for like 3-4tokens. Then if we are just one bidder sometimes i continu to bid at the middle. To let him be the last bidder of the round (very important) then i do like i abandonned, so the guy is the last bidder and he will probably dont bid and BAM u bid at the last second! but really last second at 1 !

It works like 90% i never spend more than 7tokens for a player. U just have to be patient and dont go in if there is many bidders.
    FC Sanguis likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast