Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Abandoned Team

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Singapore/Indonesia
    Posts
    155

    Abandoned Team

    There is an abandon team in my current League (Lvl 10)

    Last night when I played the Team (I did not watch live) I won 3-0... like most of you said.

    But today another team played and won 12-1.
    I am very sure it is an abandoned team cos it doesn't even have a goalkeeper and use a defender as one.
    Can anybody explain why that Team can win 12-1 today? (I am not sure if he was watching live).
    Season 14 - Level 14

    League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    19
    he probably had a more suitable tactic

  3. #3
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Better team or he used a formation that ripped him apart


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  4. #4
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,868
    Quote Originally Posted by boblim130 View Post
    There is an abandon team in my current League (Lvl 10)

    Last night when I played the Team (I did not watch live) I won 3-0... like most of you said.

    But today another team played and won 12-1.
    I am very sure it is an abandoned team cos it doesn't even have a goalkeeper and use a defender as one.
    Can anybody explain why that Team can win 12-1 today? (I am not sure if he was watching live).
    It can depend from game to game maybe your team just got a bad day
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  5. #5
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Singapore/Indonesia
    Posts
    155
    I thought somebody said in a previous thread, that for all abandoned teams,
    the result is by default 3-0.
    Season 14 - Level 14

    League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

  6. #6
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by boblim130 View Post
    I thought somebody said in a previous thread, that for all abandoned teams,
    the result is by default 3-0.
    It only happens if the opponent can't field 11 players.

    Abandoned teams who can field 11 players play like normal but they're usually very weak

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    It only happens if the opponent can't field 11 players.

    Abandoned teams who can field 11 players play like normal but they're usually very weak
    First round cup I played against an abandoned team ( 5 players on the field as formation) but 11 on the live game. I won 9-0 and 6-0 but get 3 +2 players injured.....!!

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    First round cup I played against an abandoned team ( 5 players on the field as formation) but 11 on the live game. I won 9-0 and 6-0 but get 3 +2 players injured.....!!
    when they are set to hard tackling, then abandoned...get really low morale...they tend to take that shitty morale out on opposing players by tackling like jerkasses.